Mums just announced she's 19 weeks pregnant! I'm 14 weeks! Aghh

That would be crazy for me!! Is she younger? My Mom is 51 so I would be a little weirded out if she was pregnant again. Her youngest, my brother, is 23 so that would be a huge age gap too.

Aw congrats to your mum!

My niece and I are pregnant at the same time. She's just over 2 weeks ahead of me. She's gaining a cousin (she's 18) and I'm gaining a great niece at the grand old age of 22 :wacko:

My mom was pregnant with my sister when I was pregnant with my 3rd. So my two older girls have an aunt that is younger than them. Then my 3rd girl is a month younger than her aunt. It is a bit odd. my mom thought it was cool. I on the other hand did not.

my mum was 4 weeks ahead of me when i was about 9/10 weeks preg but she got an abortion but i can't imagine how wierd yet good it would be you could go buying things together :D but congrats both of u

Lol your gona get a baby and a brother or sister in the same month :haha:

That's fab :thumbup:

wow..that is crazy..congrats...lol...my mom had me young...when she was 19..Im 24 now..I do have a little brother that is 3 and a little sister that will be 2 right before my LO is due...but they are adopted..still its funny to see peoples faces when I tell them Im my moms oldest at 24 and Lexie the youngest at 1 1/2 lol lol... Im so glad Im having a girl as they will be close enough in age to get along and play...yay!!!

My stepsons wife is 10 weeks ahead of my pregnancy, I'm going to be a nan before i'm a mum !!!

Your mom is pregnant and she is farther along than you, her daughter? Wow, that is not something you hear every day. Congrats to both of you, but I don't think I would be handling it nearly as well as you!!

Are you OK with it?

Wow that's different I told my mum when I got pregnant with Kyle that she can no longer have anymore children lol I'd find it too weird lol but congrats to both of you

Wow congrats. I have an uncle who is 6 months older than me. And it was fascinating telling our friends how we are related. He's more like a brother than an uncle. And now he was made a great uncle at the age of 19. So I just call him gramps lol

Yeah I'm totally cool with it! I'd hoped once I'd told her she would stop trying as she said she would try until she was 40! But she got there before me! I think she's taken the news I'm pregnant better than if she hadn't been pregnant lol! I think it's good we don't live to close cos I think it would drive us apart but as there's some distance and we won't be in eachother hair I think we wil become closer! It's crazy I'm still trying to get my head around it! Was perfect telling her she said I've got a pic to show u on msn and sent it and I said I got one to show you too ha ha she was gobsmacked! X

My mom found out she was pregnant when I was pregnant with my youngest! They are 6 months apart! All 3 of my kids (her niece and nephews) are older than her. Although they consider her more of a sister than an aunt, of course. Whenever I have my 3 kids, plus my sister with me when I go somewhere, people are very surprised to find out the little red head is actually my sister! I love it!!!

oh, wow!! how neat is that?! will make for an interesting baby shower. :haha:

In 2005 me, my mum & my younger sister where pregnant and all due within 8 weeks of each other. Sadly my baby left for heaven. My sister had her baby on the 19th of May and my my brother was 6 days later. (9 weeks prem!) theyre both five now. It was mad my mum kept saying she was waking up in the night having cold sweats dreaming about 3 moses baskets under the window!! Lol xx

I'm 27 and I have a 4 year old sister.
And I love it!
My lil sis keeps telling everyone she's gonna be an auntie. Too cute!

This happens more than you think. My great grandmother was pregnant at the same time her daughter was. So my grandpa has a neice thats the same age as him. Just let your mom know your happy for her, and try to enjoy the experience together. Wishing you both happy and healthy pregnancies.

What a great story! I can't imagine being PG at the same time as mum but I bet it would be a lovely experience! (my mum's 57 and had a hysterectomy at 28!!) Hope you enjoy this crazy ride! X

I have an aunt and uncle that are like 13 years younger than me :dohh:

And im 18.

Can't get much weirder than that so congrats :flower:

How surreal but completely cool. I am so happy for the both of you!!! Congratulations!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->