Mums of 2 or more children & pregnant??

mummymia

Reaction score
Is anyone else out there already been through labour/birth etc but still scared this time round..:wacko:

Ive had 3 girls with easy/quick labours, normal spontaneous deliveries no tears or stitches etc.

But this time round I am soo soo scared the more I think about it the more scared I get Ive got really negative thoughts about the coming of this bubs..even tho I cant wait...Does anyone else feel like this or is it just me..????:flower:

I'm scared. Cuz it bloody hurts and I know what to expect lol

This my 4th baby & I feel more scared about EVERYTHING this time lol .. Not particularly labour .. But have found myself worrying a lot this time about silly things I probs wouldn't even have thought of before :roll:

Think it may be because I miscarried just before falling pregnant this time again and it made me realise that just because I've had 3 healthy pregnancy's before don't mean things can't go wrong xxx

The thing is tho I havent had bad labours deliveries..but im absolutely bagging it....Im fed up and want to be normal again, see my toes, stop itching, wax my foof etc but at the same time Ive hardly done any baby shopping because Im scared of going into labour early or something bad happening...God I must sound like such an idiot!!

Im actually petrified!!!

I haven't bought any stuff yet either! I don't know what's wong with me this time, I'm all over the place!

Really you do NOT sound like an idiot :hugs:

Either that or we are both idiots lol!! I have not done very much shopping at all this time either .. By this stage with my other pregnancy's I had like EVERYTHING in by this stage .. This time nothing ... And I know I'm wishing my pregnancy away, I really enjoy feeling my little girl move n wriggle inside me but I really don't think I will be able to relax until she is safe in my arms !!! Can't wait to have a little drink, see my bits to shave, lie on my belly .. Have my body back & my little princess in my life ...

Also doubting I'll be able to manage labour with just gas & air even tho I KNOW I've done it before and CAN do it :) .. Guess we just worry too much lol xxx

Sorry you're feeling like that! I've only had one, and we had a c-section that I healed really well from, but I feel like I am in denial about the up coming birth :)

Can't wait to get my body back and have started having people ask what the plan is for delivering this one, and I realised I don't have a very good answer at all! VBAC or c-section or when or which hospital... but it'll happen.

Might be worth talking to your doctor about it at your next appt, and try to clear things up... pain relief etc and just talking it through might help!

Defo agree lisa83 I am totally the same! Even down to using gas and air alone! This time I really don't want to lol

I've decided (harder to put into practice) just to relax and not over think everything .. Going to get baby bits that I need to get after Christmas and as for the pain relief .. I'm just gonna play it by ear, wait until the time comes and let my body do what it's made to lol .. And if I do need an epidural then I'll have one, no point worrying now until birth when u have no idea how things will go !! :) xxx

This my 4th baby & I feel more scared about EVERYTHING this time lol .. Not particularly labour .. But have found myself worrying a lot this time about silly things I probs wouldn't even have thought of before :roll:

Think it may be because I miscarried just before falling pregnant this time again and it made me realise that just because I've had 3 healthy pregnancy's before don't mean things can't go wrong xxx

:hugs: Im exactly the same hun sorry to hear of your loss..luckily i havent had any problems pg wise..Im just emotional and scared about the whole thing., x x

:hugs: Im exactly the same hun sorry to hear of your loss..luckily i havent had any problems pg wise..Im just emotional and scared about the whole thing., x x

It's fine Huni, I'm a firm believer in everything happens for a reason & tbh I'm blessed with 3 beautiful healthy children and another on the way so can't complain :) .. A lot of people would give anything to be in my shoes ..

Hey ladies I've just had a thought .. All our worries fears etc talked about in this thread .. That's what makes us mummy's :dance: !! It's just dawned on me this is what we are Sopposed to do lol xxxx

I'm starting to get a bit anxious about delivery. Mainly because when it happens, my last delivery will have been 14 yrs ago! & this pregnancy has had complications unlike my other two. Hoping delivery goes well like the others, but its been a long time:/

I'm scared of labor and delivery, too. We know what to expect... Even with a walking epi, you still feel it and it hurts! But, breaking my elbow did hurt more.

I'm expecting no 4 and as much as I want this pregnancy over, i'm 38 weeks and really fed up now. I've tried a few things to move her along and have had a few twinges that have brought it back to me exactly how painful this is. I've had 3 very different labours and the last one being the worse. The not knowing how and when this is going to happen is driving me crazy. I need to know to make plans for the boys, i'm sure it'll all work out in the end.

This is baby number 3 for me. I would def say I've become more anxious with each pregnancy. I worry about the birth mostly. I'm scared I'll need a c-section. It's a fear I've always had, but that gets more intense with each pregnancy. I didn't need any interventions with my other 2. Still I worry.

Sometimes I feel like I'm playing Russian roulette, as really I have no way of knowing what will happen and no control over it either.

I also worry about the first few weeks after. After my son (baby 2) I was very sore and things were slow to heal. Actually the more I think about it the more I realize I'm worrying about most aspects really. Baby being healthy, coping with the pain before/during/after, the weather on the day, getting my kids minded, what will happen after baby's here..... I could go on and on.

I guess it's caus it IS so out of my control. I cannot predict, plan or prevent anything when it comes to the birth and how we will both be afterwards. That's what scares me most.

I'm more nervous with number 3 than I was with either of the first 2. I keep worrying I've forgotten what to do with feeding and making bottles etc. But it's only been 3 years!

im not scared this time more fed up of waiting lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->