Mums of 2 or more - double buggy?

We should all waddle in to Babies r us f real em out lol

Sorry to barge in but I spotted one of the mums on the school run has 4wk old twins and uses a babyjogger city mini double and it looks really good. Would maybe be a good alternative to the first wheels as it is quite a bit smaller. Comes in some lovely colours too!

Arrrrgggghhhh more to ponder over lol

yaay alio I will add you to my buddy list... LOL...

EOZ, do you mean you have a LO who is 14 months old now too?

lilly will be 2 and a half and just having 1 buggy and a buggy board lol xxx

we already have 2 buggy for our son... but we have to buy double buggy when my daughter arrived, her big brother was then 22 months... and i don't think i need it anymore since my daughter will be 3y4m old when her little brother/sister on board... and i'm looking for a new buggy for the baby, as i've bored with the old ones... :haha:

yaay alio I will add you to my buddy list... LOL...

EOZ, do you mean you have a LO who is 14 months old now too?

i do yup as you were a November mummy to xx

i brought a phil and teds sports buggy as matthew will be 20 months when this one is born. I like it because you can use it as a single buggy (which is how i use it now) or add the seat on the front ( for a baby and toddler) or on the back ( for two toddlers). I love the amount of room in the basket underneath and you can buy some panniers that go on either side as shopping bags. the accessories are brilliant like the sleeping bag (like a cosy toes) really keeps them snug. I heard some people not like theses before i brought it but i was so glad i didnt listen as its brill i love the way you can use it as a single as it will last for years!!

my eldest is 13 months and my youngest 1 month lol

this is my buggy
https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/517KEBR9zHL._SS350_.jpg

and we love it lol

we did have the first wheels city mini double but hated it

my son is 11 months and will be 18 months when bean is born and we will definately need a double buggy thing we are stuggling with is wether to have them side by side or one in front of the other? x

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COSATTO-DUET...ltDomain_3?hash=item58831e2c11#ht_2196wt_1165

Sorry abit long

I had a Hauck Winnie the pooh Tandem. My daughters were 11 months and newborn. For awhile i carried lil un in a sling but it soon became time for a double buggy.

3 wheeled ones were awful and tipped a lot on one side (getting off buses and down curbs).

Side by side i had to use most disabled aisles when paying in my local stores.

But the winnie the pooh Hauck was really nice. So nice ive kept it. My daughters are now 3 and 4 but i like to think itll have use in the future lol!!!!

i just bought a quinny buzz atm and a baby carrier. my son will be 19months when bubs arrives and i plan to either have him walking next to me attatched to my hand with a reighn thingy or stood on a buggy board for small trips , if he wants to walk that is, which to be honest he prob will, we struggle to get him to go in his pram even now, and he walks pretty well, but isnt a complete angel, he doesnt run off he tends to just stop and stare lol. on long trips out baby will go in carrier and logan in pram and logans pram is from birth too so if he wants to get out i can put babs in his pram for a little bit, but on that note its rare i go any where on my own that isnt in a small walking distance im normally with hubby or a friend on days out like this, so we'd both have a pram each if need be. hope all that makes sense.

im aware though this might not work i guess it depend on the kiddies so will get a cheap double buggy if it comes to it. probs just a maclaren or mamas and papas stroller ( im not into double prams like that either and didnt want to go buy one brand new as i cant see it being used often so thats why i opted the carrier unless need be :) time will tell lol )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"