• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Mums of 3 an newborns

LaughOutLoud

Reaction score
I have a 6 year old, nearly 2 yr old an my newborn is 5 weeks.

I'd love to tear from similar mums or mums with newborns about what their life is like now, day to day. Also how things are with a newborn, day an night lol.

It'd be nice to know what kind of routine you've got going on.

Best wishes to all

I have a 7 year old, a 5 year old and Poppy is 5 weeks. :)

I honestly love it,ap and the only complaint I have really is I feel like it's hard to find enough time for all three of them. Poppy is generally a happy and content baby, so I make sure to put her down while she's happy and play with the other two. I try to have 1:1 time with them both too, so I generally will go out in the garden and play football with Zach for half and hour or do some drawing or trampoline with Madi.

Nighttime so were a struggle with tiredness at first but I feel like I've got it cracked now. I do everything at home aswel at night because OH works 12 hour days so it's only fair.

I generally bath Poppy at 7ish and then she will go down after a bottle, while I'm feeding her OH will bath the other two and by the time they're out Poppy is normally in her bed so we both get them into PJs, teeth brushed, into bed together.
They're normally in bed by 7.30. Poppy will wake again at 10/10.30 and have a bottle and then up again at 1/1.30 and then I get up with her for the day at 5/5.30 when she wakes.

Kids normally wake at 7/7.30 and I get them all sorted, plonk baby in pushchair and walk Upto school :) OH goes to work at 7am.

I have three boys there 4 , 2 & 6 months almost it's busy I don't get a minutes peace but it's fun and ino it goes by so quickly
Cruz is normally a good sleeper and only wakes once sometimes sleeps thru altho he's been waking more past few nights and getting up at Half 5 so I'm shattered :(
We get up do breakfast etc then I have to go on school run at about 8.10am I get back for about 8.50 I have to go back out to collect them from nursery at 11.10am

Bedtime I bath them all around 5.30ish after tea and then Cruz goes to bed at 6pm then Chad at 6.30pm and my eldest at 7.30pm there dad watches them downstairs while I get Cruz to bed I love my evenings to my self but hate getting up early lol X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"