Mums of boys..

Char.due.jan

Mummy to Luke
Reaction score
A couple of days ago I was in Next looking at the clothes and there were pink t-shirts for boys, one of which was a particularly bright pink with a green dinosaur on the front, I fell in love with the t-shirts and bought them.

Here are the links to the t-shirts I bought:

https://www.next.co.uk/g362586s9
https://www.next.co.uk/g362576s5

But my question is, would/do you put your LO in pink? I feel that a colour is a colour, and if I like it then I will buy it for LO. It's not like I got them out of the girls section :haha:

Kyle has a Bright bright pink polo shirt which looks great his not worn it yet though.. Personally i dont like the 1st shirt to much though but thats personal pref lol

this is what kyle has got

https://direct.asda.com/george/holi...ton-pique-polo-shirt/GEM64587,default,pd.html

I think they are cute! I would put Connor in a pink shirt.

I bought the dinosaur T-shit for my girl :blush: I just loved that it was pink with a great big dinosaur on it :rofl:

Also got the blue "Bright as a button" one. I love how soft they are, it's really brushed cotton and it's lovely :)

My little boy has the pink dinosaur t shirt and i love it!! I don't think there is anything wrong with them.
I like the second one as well. I am sure he looks lovely in them :)

I would - i like boys in pink too, but my OH isnt that keen...

I bought the dinosaur T-shit for my girl :blush: I just loved that it was pink with a great big dinosaur on it :rofl:

Also got the blue "Bright as a button" one. I love how soft they are, it's really brushed cotton and it's lovely :)

I got the bright as a button one too!! Good taste ;) haha! And me too, Next is my favourite place for t-shirts!

I would definitely dress Jake in pink if I liked the t-shirt, same as I would any other colour! x

yes!! we have a pink lacoste shirt waiting to be grown into...and its like bright pink haha!

alfies got a few pink tshirts- much to the horror of OH lol...i dont see a problem with it, years ago it used to be pink for boys and blue for girls.

<3

I have bought Aymen pink T's....I love them, but DH isnt keen :roll:

I also got him some lovely pink and grey checked shorts from Primarni for our holiday :hugs:

I personally wouldn't but only because I don't like pink on men/boys - not because it's girly, I just don't like it!

Oli wears all colours though, purple, red, and some of them are quite 'girly' colours, but I don't care. If I like it he'll wear it! I'm sure your LO looks cute in it :D

I like boys in pink, i think they look super cute but OH says its a no no!!

Eli has the pink dinosaur t shirt, it looks so cute on him. I have no problem dressing Eli in pink and animal print :blush: he uses a pink and purple dummy, that was given to us.

here is a photo of him in some girly trousers, my friend bought them back from India as a pressie when I was preggers so thought sod it may as well let him wear them xx

Attachments

• 241447_10150627082935054_550130053_18915318_4124724_o (2).jpg
    241447_10150627082935054_550130053_18915318_4124724_o (2).jpg
    37 KB · Views: 9
im planning on buying LO a pink t-shirt or jumper.i think he will look great in pink hehe

I don't like the first one so wouldn't put LO in it but I'd have no problem putting pink on him.

I love the first tshirt, and I would definatly put Harrison or Dom in pink x

Ladies, you have inspired me to update my avatar lol!

Laura x

My mate bought me a bright pink t-shirt with My Mummy Rocks on it for my LO, it's big for him yet but I Don't see why i wouldn't put it on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->