Mums of boys..

I wish we had the pink dino shirt in an American store:(

My eldest has them and wears all colours but ds2 I don't yet as he has so much hair and everyone already thinks he's a girl lol

Yeah I'd put him in a pink shirt/t-shirt... but personally not that pink :)

if i liked the top then yeah it wouldnt bother me if it was pink, as long as it was still obvious its a boys top like the ones in the links x

lol they are lovely!!!!!!! Sam has one in pink with 'tough enough to wear pink' on it lol. He looks lovely in it xxx

I have quite a few pink bits for Kian, he suits pink with being blonde lol xx

Vicky, you have to tell me where you got that one from! Lol

And yeah, Luke is fair haired too. Well what little hair he has :haha:

My son wears pink (through his own choice) and he's nearly ten!

If I had a younger boy then I'd have no problem with dressing them in pink either, and I love that dinosaur top!

I'm having the opposite problem, I keep getting grief cos I've bought Fi a gruffalo top for the autumn :dohh:

z wears alot of pink and purple clothes :shrug:

I bought Jaxon a purple suit for my brothers wedding. I would put him in pink any day, OH though doesnt like it when he's in pink...thinks it makes Jaxon look like a faire....I think OH isnt man enough to wear pink.

My older bro and his son wear pink all the time.

Harrison has the pink one with a dino on it!
He also wears purple tops etc, i just always have to remember to calmly say that he is a boy when people assume hes a girl :dohh:

Yes i would dress him in pink. It's just a color!

He used to love pink, but his preschool teacher told him not to use pink paper b/c "it's for girls" and now he doesn't! Ugg, I could kill her!

I nearly bought the second one myself. I got a different pink one that day, like a sort of wine colour really but he's had looks in it. I don't care though and he's too young to mind. It looks really bright with gray. You get a lot of men wearing pink but I feel there's a pressure to dress a baby in blue or pink so strangers can tell if they're a boy or girl. I get funny looks if I dress him in black too.

Yes i would dress him in pink. It's just a color!

He used to love pink, but his preschool teacher told him not to use pink paper b/c "it's for girls" and now he doesn't! Ugg, I could kill her!

That would drive me mad!

My uncle makes a fuss whenever my 3 year old cousin plays with handbags - I wish he'd relax over it. A 3 year old is just trying to copy his mum.

I've put both my boys in pink t shirts before. I think they're cute and no one bats an eyelid at girls wearing blue :shrug:

Ozzie's currently experimenting with even more feminine looks :rofl:

Attachments

• 300520111086.jpg
    300520111086.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 3
I wouldn't as OH would flip his lid. But I bet he'd look cute in it if I went behind his back :haha:

If i had a boy i would get him a pink t shirt:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->