Mums of boys..

OH has a bright pink and navy block striped polo/rugby shirt and he is not into anything remotely girly on himself; I've often got pink or salmon colour Tshirts for my boys. Interestingly in many cultures its actually red that is thought of as a strictly girls only colour; not pink xx

That's interesting, I'd say I see a lot more boys wearing red. I always put LO in red as I support Manchester united :haha:

yup LO has pink t-shirts and even a pink short and grey t-shirt set.

https://www.next.co.uk/g36594s7#936662g36

We have this one and a few of the other colours as well.
I like them, he looks cute and really suits them being so fair :)

I bought Jaxon a purple suit for my brothers wedding. I would put him in pink any day, OH though doesnt like it when he's in pink...thinks it makes Jaxon look like a faire....I think OH isnt man enough to wear pink.

My older bro and his son wear pink all the time.

:rofl:
:thumbup:

To the OP - take back pink! :happydance:

Boys can rock any colour. And they already get way less cute clothes choice compared to girls, so go for it! :thumbup:

On my soapbox:
I'm tired of little girls getting to be as tomboy as they wish, but society getting all freaked out and upset if a little boy wants to wear pink or a dress or whatever. It's all innocent and fun and playful and childhood stuff.
We really really need to stop projecting our own gender hang-ups and issues onto children.
Okay, rant over. :flower:

I think they are adorable! If I could buy them here, I would!

Real men wear pink!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"