Mums of one

I'm paranoid that it'll take us years to conceive again :( However, I'm really excited too!

I think we all worry to a certain extent about this. I fell pregnant with Tristan on the first cycle trying after I had an early miscarriage, which was a surprise. I am hoping that when we TTC again, we will fall pregnant quickly again, but I am so nervous about it being difficult second time around. Like a lot of you, I have heard loads of stories of women who have easily conceived the first time and then had problems when TTC number two, three etc. I had to have a manual placenta removal after Tristan was born and even though the doctor said it came out easily when she lifted it off and there would be no scarring etc, you can't help worry about it, whether it might have done anything 'up there.'

I don't think I'd benefit from charting as though I'm not as regular as I was it's only between 16-33 days so far so not that bad. If I get started on things like that (like weighing myself) then I am likely to get neurotic about them so I just don't even start!

Right now I'm worried I have an ovarian cyst.

If it helps any of my sister had her second 9 years later and conceived first month TTC. She also had an ovarian cyst in between and was very ill with it but clearly it didn't affect her fertility. We're very fertile in our family so I almost feel under pressure for it to be quick! We compensate for the fertility with hideous pregnancies and labours though, well my sister and I do anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->