Mums pregnant with second..

P

princess_vix

If you had a boy first time round and then had a boy second time round was the pregnancies the same or different?

Like i know what i mean but i can't explain it well...DYKWIM?

So far I have all the same symptoms as my first pregnancy and it was a boy... I have a feeling this one is another boy! Really dont mind as long as all is well & healthy! Do you have a feeling this time around? xx

For me, this pregnancy has made me feel much worse than i did with first LO so i am very curious to see if its a girl this time!
You might be better asking this in second tri too so more 2nd/3rd etc time mums who know what sex they are having can give their opinion! :flower:

intersting topic! :) My fist one was a boy. I had REALLY bad morning sickness and was sick until after lunch every day. It would always get better after lunch around 2:00 in the afternoon or so. With this one, I am sick ALLDAY LONG! From as soon as i wake up until i go to sleep at night. My cravings are also very different. My ultrasound tech guessed a girl yesterday at our ultrasound. Fast heart rate. :)

Nope i have no idea really lol.
Im also not bothered what i have.
I'm to early to compare at the moment but my sickness has started earlier than with my little boy.

All three of my pregnancies have been different. my first pregnancy was VERY different to the second and they are both girls

My first and second were pretty similar with the exception of SPD in the second, both girls. Third, completely different, again with the exception of SPD, another girl, This one, is about the same as the third, but with more nausea, and I have been predicted a boy. Who knows though! :)

my first was a boy and this pregnancy has so far been very different. I have had nausea all day this time, and yet had none at all with my son. I also have spots coming out, which also didnt happen with my son. I dont know why really but i am sure that this is a girl. I will be interested to find out for sure!

Yeah i have the spots aswell its driving me mad...had completely clear skin with DS1.

my first i had a girl and sailed thru that with next to no symtoms at all! this one im the complete opposite i can barely stay awake, loss of appetite i have to make myself eat - Oh hoping for a son and i really dont mind!!

I have 2 boys my 1st my M/s was bad from 5 weeks untill 12 weeks with my 2nd i had none at all. I dont know what i am having this time but feeling really sick from the day after i found out but not been sick yet i am really hoping it is a girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->