Mums what do you think of this ?

*sigh* In what context is this? Is it a little girl playing with mommy and mommy just put make-up on her? Is it a girl in a beauty pageant?

Whatever it's for it's disturbing. Even if it's for the mum's fun it seems a big off to put make up products on delicate young skin.
Playing with a bit of kids make up at home when older would be different.
For a beauty pageant? Very disturbing.

My mind is still shouting that it's been photoshopped. How do you get a baby that young to sit still enough, the makeup looks flawless.

Yes that's very true. It does look photoshopped. But is no less disturbing to see a baby that way. I don't understand it?

Am I the only one that thinks it's cute? I don't believe in doing stuff like that for actual cosmetic reasons, just a jokey thing. I know Jack's ended up with blush/mascara on, and I've ended up looking like a clown (we put make up on each other) :blush: it can be wiped off right?

My mind is still shouting that it's been photoshopped. How do you get a baby that young to sit still enough, the makeup looks flawless.

Have you seen toddlers and tiaras... Believe me it's possible..!

Anyway, it's quite sickening. Makes you wonder what kind of website it's going to end up on.

Anyway, it's quite sickening. Makes you wonder what kind of website it's going to end up on.

No I haven't. I assumed it was the op's littlen, which is why I wondered how she got a 6 month old to sit that still.

Wow-my first thought I was horrified and just need to ask why? That baby is far too young to understand the concept of 'make up' so it looks as though it's purely for the parent. For this reason I don't find it cute at all.

I wore make-up at age 5 for a dance recital :shrug: We had to accent our eyes and stuff so we could be seen from the audience.

This mommy doesn't like it. If she wanted to play with mommy's makeup she could of put lip gloss and call it a day. My daughter likes me to paint her nails when i paint mine, she has her own nail Polish glitter and pale pink. So i can understand to an extant but that makeup is going out to the club, i wouldn't let my teenager out of the house with that on lol :shrug:

No I haven't. I assumed it was the op's littlen, which is why I wondered how she got a 6 month old to sit that still.

They have 2+ yr olds with hair extensions and false nails spray tans ect. I understand it's a way of life for some people in the US but it horrifys me how much they make up babies for the judges benefit. This one episode I saw a judge saying she didn't like the girls wearing g string/thongs.. Not because it's vile and they shouldn't be wearing them but because they don't sit right on the girls bums as they're 'not perfect enough to carry them off' and they end up showing themselves up by pulling them out the bums.

Crazy show , can't believe what happens on alot of them!

IMO, I see absolutely nothing wrong with a toddler playing with mummies make up and if I had a girl who asked for some, I'd help her put a little on. Im not particularly keen on this though, ive never worn that much makeup and I'm still at the "trowelling" it on age :rofl:

:haha: just to add, I know it's not the same thing but when my son was a baby, we put him in a box (a jack in a box) and a drawer for some funny pictures. Also I once came in when he was still only crawling to find him pretending to straighten his hair with my *unplugged* straighteners and brushing his hair. He's such a little dafty :) he now occasionally uses wax (puts it on himself) and also shampoos his own hair :p

I think this might have bothered me 17 months ago but now I really could care less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->