Mums what do you think of this ?

My mind is still shouting that it's been photoshopped. How do you get a baby that young to sit still enough, the makeup looks flawless.

Have you seen toddlers and tiaras... Believe me it's possible..!

Anyway, it's quite sickening. Makes you wonder what kind of website it's going to end up on.

No I haven't. I assumed it was the op's littlen, which is why I wondered how she got a 6 month old to sit that still.

They have 2+ yr olds with hair extensions and false nails spray tans ect. I understand it's a way of life for some people in the US but it horrifys me how much they make up babies for the judges benefit.

It really isn't. It's a glorified TV show and in no way reflects the reality of the vast majority of the population (ie. 99.9999999%)

I would never do such thing to a baby! They are so buteaful and cute as they are!

My mind is still shouting that it's been photoshopped. How do you get a baby that young to sit still enough, the makeup looks flawless.

Have you seen toddlers and tiaras... Believe me it's possible..!

Anyway, it's quite sickening. Makes you wonder what kind of website it's going to end up on.

No I haven't. I assumed it was the op's littlen, which is why I wondered how she got a 6 month old to sit that still.

They have 2+ yr olds with hair extensions and false nails spray tans ect. I understand it's a way of life for some people in the US but it horrifys me how much they make up babies for the judges benefit.

It really isn't. It's a glorified TV show and in no way reflects the reality of the vast majority of the population (ie. 99.9999999%)

Sorry, didn't say all just some!!
The show Is like car crash tv, hate it but just have to watch it.

Seems a big industry though with the dresses ect.. Can't stand watching them get fake tans and putting the fake teeth in. Mental!!
Does being in these competitions give them confidence or they just glorifiying 3 yr oldS with make up doing lap dancing style moves for the nutty mums and giving them bad self esteem problems in later life?!?

To me this seems like just a thread opened to create an argument,has it been to pleasent for the last few days or something?

Shall we help it along....errrrrr I COSLEEP,FF,DONT VACCINATE,FED SOLIDS AT 4wKs,PIERCED MY DDs EARS WHEN BORN

There,my work here is done :rofl:

I hope no one thinks I've really done all those,a few but not all :haha: xx

Babies are the most beautiful, gorgeous things naturaly. Why anyone feels the need to put make up on the child seriously is sad
Having fun a messing with make up when there a bit older doesnt bother me tho

:rofl: I think if you want to post this, do it in news and debates.

meh. Make-up generally is chemical based and unwise to use in volume over a young babies delicate skin, but as someone else has said, we don't know the context or the childs age and she could have just been playing 'dress up'. So I dont really think much of it.

Now, show me a picture of a mother smoking over a 4 month old baby drinking coke in her bottle and I will have an opinion!

Worms anyone? as they seem to have got out of their can?!

To be honest, things like this I don't really care about. Not for me, but the baby isn't being endangered or hurt so I kinda have a 'couldn't care less' attitude.

meh. Make-up generally is chemical based and unwise to use in volume over a young babies delicate skin, but as someone else has said, we don't know the context or the childs age and she could have just been playing 'dress up'. So I dont really think much of it.

Now, show me a picture of a mother smoking over a 4 month old baby drinking coke in her bottle and I will have an opinion!

Can be seen in most town centres daily....!!!

Shall we help it along....errrrrr I COSLEEP,FF,DONT VACCINATE,FED SOLIDS AT 4wKs,PIERCED MY DDs EARS WHEN BORN

There,my work here is done :rofl:

I hope no one thinks I've really done all those,a few but not all :haha: xx

Lola's mummy, you can't fool us! We all know your posts about solids and congrats for STTN!

thanks Hun :I'm guessing it's gonna b a one off.fingers crossed for another night soon tho lol xx

Can be seen in most town centres daily....!!!

sigh. So true. vile:dohh:

Tremendous :rofl: well done,I tried to get things moving but ur pic cacks all over my words lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->