Munchkin travel booster seat highchair

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
We've only used this once so its like new, only bought a few months ago but we're not going to get any use out of it!
It folds into a great size bag, easy to hang on pushchairs and has a handy storage compartment for drinks and snacks
Its the same as this...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003WUK...de=asn&creative=22242&creativeASIN=B003WUKZSC

£10 + p&p x

hey hun is a fold up high chair? does it strap around a chair? what age is it for and does it come in box? sorry for all the questions cant see link as im on my phone xx

Hi yea its a fold up highchair, it has a strap that goes around the back of the chair to secure it in place and a safety harness for baby. It didn't come in a box, its folded up to look like a bag and has a carry handle. Its doesn't state an age but is suitable up to 50lb. My three year old is only 32lb if that gives you an idea x

im wanting something for my sister in law shes having a baby in may, and i used a similar one from 6 months? do u think it would be suitable for 6 months plus? does it have instructions. x

No I haven't got the instructions but it's really easy to use, I could write you some instructions, I think it would be fine to use when baby can sit up x

ok hun il have a lil think :) cause its a gift for someone want it to look like ive bought it new if u no what i mean :) xx

When bought it just had like a cardboard label around the outside if that makes sense! x

Is it sturdy when on chair hun? Also is it easy to use I'm crap with working things out lol! How much with the p&p? X

Yea we used it in a school hall at Xmas and Harry sat really well in it! Yep, i managed to figure it out straight away but i can write down how you do it so you know for the first time. £15 posted x

Thanks. On my phone at work at the minute ill look at the link properly when I get home x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->