Muscle pain!! :( help!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by mommy2be2011x, Feb 1, 2011.

1. mommy2be2011x

mommy2be2011x Happy Mommy

Hello Ladies!! :flower: Hope everyone is doing just great!
    I suppose it's somewhat normal to feel muscle pains during pregnancy
    since joints and muscles change a bit , however I did not expect to have
    pains these severe! :nope: Lately my legs muscles have been hurting so so much as If i wuld have worked out ...which maybe I should :blush: but haven't! I only walk every now and then and the pain is just bad its uncomfortable , I asked my doctor and she said she thinks its normal but to not apply bengay or Ice hot as they contain high levels of aspirin :cry: soo Now I have no idea what to do to ease my muscle pains ( also have them on my arms at times) any suggestions on home remedies or lotions that are pregnancy safe? :confused: please let me know ! THanks

X GABBY

2. mommy2be2011x

3. Kimboowee

Kimboowee Complete

I've been getting really bad cramp but just been trying to walk it out. Also, If I sit for more than an hour or so my legs feel really sluggish like the circulations been cut off - so strange!

4. mommy2be2011x

Hmm that is strange ...aww hope you feel better .. I wish I knew whats with all this aches lol

5. Thumper

Thumper Well-Known Member

I have some joint problems anyway and my physio warned me at the start of my pregnancy that I may get pains as joints loosen up and move so causing me to use different muscles. My legs have been really achey. No advice as to what to use though! Sorry.

6. mommy2be2011x

well I am just going to hope to find some sort of lotion or something

7. knockedup

knockedup Well-Known Member

try taking a hot bath when it gets really bad, just don't let yourself get overheated, I always take a glass of ice water with me to drink when I'm taking a hot bath to keep me cooled off.