Muscle soreness in stomach?

TrinityAlisha

Reaction score
Has anyone who got a BFP before experienced muscle-like cramps? I'm 3 dpo with AI and I've felt this since 1 dpo! It feels like a did a million sit-ups all the way from just below my rib down to my pubic bone. I'm also feeling dazed and apathetic, like I don't feel like doing anything...that's strange.

Anyway I think I get this same soreness before af but it never lasted this long.

I actually just noticed this yesterday at 2 DPO and have been researching the crap out of it because it is so weird! I felt like I was going crazy. I am so glad someone else is experiencing this. It's funny you posted this now lol. It feels like I have done sit-ups and my tummy muscles are constantly tight and I can't relax them. So odd

This sounds good ladies as I remember reading a thread a few weeks ago about the same and the lady got her bfp x

That's awesome! All of the forums and stories I have read off the internet women who reported having this also got a BFP! I really hope it's a good sign!

I'm kinda worried because TMI: I was constipated the past 2 days and scared it might've been from that....BUT I was also very nauseous this morning, totally not usual. I've been sweating and having hot flashes-weird when it's 20 degrees outside. AND although the muscle like strains have subsided a bit, I'm still having little twinges in my left side. I've been more hungry except when I felt sick.

Keeping fingers crossed for everyone BFP...

It will be some kinda miracle if I'm successful because this is the first time I've ever had a shot!!

I am still having the tightness it's almost like when your stomach muscles contract after being sick. Best way I can describe it. I am super nauseous tonight and dizzy.. Also having lots of cramps that are sharp like needles.. Oh and had this crazy bad pain in my right boob! It hurt so bad I cried out! Felt like I got stabbed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->