Muscular/ligament pain/tenderness.

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
I started a couple of weeks ago with some tenderness which is now a constant dull ache in my side - right where you get a 'stitch' from running sometimes.

The problem is most probably the 23lb plus weight I have to lift several times a day as my LO doesnt walk yet....:dohh:

I am just going to take a nice warm bath but does anyone know of any other safe methods of soothing this pain? I dont do pain killers. It's there all the time and Sid seems to like to kick me there too and ouch it's sharp! :lol:

Sorry can't help honey, bath sounds like a good idea too and maybe a bit of time out to put ur feet up xx

Well it seems it's not muscular after all. I rang the Birth Centre to ask if it was safe to put a hot water bottle on my sore side and they ended up asking me to go down. They think I have a UTI which may be causing the pain. :(

Ive the stitch type pain a few times now, always on the right side, and feels quite deep inside. Ive found the only way to relieve it is to walk around until it wears off (usually 5-10 mins). I thought about a UTI, but ive got some Urine analysis sticks and they show nothing abnormal :shrug:. I think mine may be bub laying on a nerve or pushing on a muscle. xx

Thanks hun. It's very painful now :( I am really struggling to walk about now. I NEVER take pain killers but I've had to give in and have a couple of paracetamol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->