Music/digital albums - where to download legally!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any legal download sites ...not for ipod or anything (itunes) just normal digital albums to download the latest albums. HMV do it but its always only a select few and not latest albums!

x

The 2nd biggest behind Itunes hun is Amazon so may be worth a looksy there :)

Play do it too.

x

Itunes is just for your ipod and mobile is it not? I looked and found it a bit confusing tbh and I couldn't find an 'album'.

My illegal post is in girlies room :rofl:

I use to download but not keen on it any more and don't want to download the torrent programs etc x

Anything you can download from Itunes can be put on any MP3 player hun - its just an MP3 so can be put on any player and most phones. The same as any MP3 can be put on an Ipod.

Hope that helps you xxx

I want it on the PC not an ipod mp3 or phone :D

Tim plays most of his stuff off his Itunes off his laptop when he is doing other things not on his Ipod. You can get it as a free download and use it as a player on your PC.

Not sure if I am being incredibly thick because of tiredness and if so, ignore me!! :dohh:

Hope you manage to get what you are after!!

xxx

It'll be me being thick because I don't really understand how that place works after looking! :blush:

I don't think they do latest albums either I looked and it was impossible confusing to find if so! I like simple :lol:

It does look confusing to start with, I was exactly the same hun.

But, it is worth downloading and having a play with as its not too bad - if I can work it anyone can!!

They do have the latest stuff too, I think you'd be hard pushed to not find something in the "Top 40" (as it was in my day!!!) on there!!!

xxx

Bitlord. :) Type it in Google, and download the programme, and you're away. :) When you type in an album you want it has a column that says " Health " - the higher the health the better. And safer. I've downloaded loads of new albums off there. :D x

woolies used to do it ;) obviously not now. I use itunes.. exclusively x

iTunes works fine on your PC and you can find all the up-to-date albums on there, some obscure ones as well. They also sell TV shows, my OH downloaded the 1st season of 24.

Try a new program that legally lets you listen to files online. It's called Spotify and was featured on The Gadget Show on channel 5. They really rated it. You need to register but most music companys have linked up to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->