Music in the Womb?

ruthie8143

Reaction score
What kind of music does your baby like? I've heard all the hype about playing classical music to your baby while pregant. I used to play lots of pop and soft rock music (pretty much played what I like) while I was pregant, and he seemed to really enjoy it. Jack is now 9 months old, and it's great now when I play the same music. He loves it!

I have been playing my bump classical stuff as thats what i like.
Havent really been getting much responce.

Then last night i just happened to play one of my all time fave songs
"Sweet Home Alabama"

and baby went nuts!!!!!!!!
it was very cool to watch! lol!

xxxxx

My bump likes anything with a decent bass to it and deep singing voices :)

Baby loves Kings of Leon!!!! He thinks they are great like his mummy!!! :D

x

My bump goes mad about Air - if I ever worried about movements, I stick on the album and it dances away! either that or is trying to tell me to turn it off.....

My little sister falls for Tina Turner after my mum played it to her in the womb

Our LO loves led zeppelin :thumbup:

I play it everything from classical to pop to metal and a lot in between but zeppelin is it's all round fave it seems :D

my baby moves around alot to radiohead & sigur ros. i think it's more so the cooing voice and piano-ish sounds he enjoys.

Have baby listening to some funk/soul & broken beats artistsp, which he is hopefully enjoying. Was very quiet this morning but is kicking for Ireland now :)

mine loves michael jackson lol, ever since his death my brothers been playing it and she alwayssss moves to it lol xx

Have baby listening to some funk/soul & broken beats artistsp, which he is hopefully enjoying. Was very quiet this morning but is kicking for Ireland now :)

scrap that. The music was too good for baby alone to listen to so I stole the headphones off him and listened to it myself!

I fear we have a little raver baby on our hands...

My LO likes Rob Thomas and Matchbox Twenty. I listen to them SO much, he will probably know all the songs when he is born! That and I sing along so he hears me too! :)

My friend gave me the coolest baby shower gift to play music to my bump. It's called Lullabelly. It was soo much fun and didn't require me to hold the headphones on my belly. Plus, I could plug in my earphones and listen along to the music at the same time.

Is there a safe or non-safe limit? HOw loud or quiet is it in there?

I was having a bit of a session last night and got a bit too carried away I think - not sure whether I'm annoying my wee eejit or not!

I just play whatever I'm feeling and it's amazing that bubs moves differently to different music.

So far, he's a huge The Who fan!

My LO doesn't really react to music :( Don't get me wrong, they do react to sounds etc but when ever I play anything they just seem to relax (maybe thats a good thing?!?) I was a little worried the other day though as the vac got them going - since OH likes cars and engine noises I wonder if it's related to that?!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->