Must haves for baby registries

Jaylynne

Reaction score
So I know there's a few threads on baby shower terror and feeling overwhelmed and it is daunting when theres so many options! So ladies, what's a must have on your registry now or with prior babies or what you will need in general? Thanks :)

Edit!!!!

What items do you think is a complete waste of money and why

Ooo I will be stalking this! I get such a range from just some big basics to huge lists with way more than I can imagine. It will be nice to hear from some experienced people :flower:

We just added a Boppy pillow, stoller/ car seat combo, bouncy seat, swing, pack n' play, diapers, bottles, pump, bedding, wipes, (and probably some other stuff I forgot). Basically we walked around and when I saw something we would need we picked one and added it. OH had fun with the scanner. He took over halfway through the aisles.

I put clothes, socks, shoes, wipes, diapers, bath products, pacifiers, bottles, toys, wipe warmer, swing, bouncer, car seat, stroller, blankets, towels, wash clothes, monitors, etc.
My baby shower is the 20th :) :) :)

What items do you think is a complete waste of money and why

There was a massive thread about this a few years ago and it's still being updated now - I've bookmarked it because it's really helpful:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-club/244717-your-unnecessary-essential-baby-purchases.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->