Must not murder new husband...

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
...oh dear... hormone overreaction.... :grr:

Just before DH went away on his last hols I sanded down this old (probably 20 years) pine chest of drawers of mine and while he was away I worked like a trooper to paint and varnish it so we could put it in the nursery. When it was done I was so proud of it and it looked so nice.

Anyway since it was finished it sat in the corner of our bedroom out of the way until we were ready to move it into the nursery. At some point, DH has had a go at his clothes with some Febreeze and put the bottle on the top of the chest of drawers.

When he moved it into the nursery today there was a Febreeze shapped mark in the top of the perfectly varnished top..... something in that stuff must have got on the outside and melted the varnish. :cry: :dohh:

Talk about gutted. I was really upset cos it's the only thing I've been fit enough to contribute, he did all the decorating by himself. He did point out that I've been carrying the babies and that he's not been able to do anything like that which is a fair point, I suppose. Plus he has promised to re-varnish the top at the weekend for me.

Nothing like hormones to give you a BIG reaction to something not really all that bad. :wacko:

Try not to kill him hun ... MEN DON'T THINK!

Gav left maddies ironing SAT on the End of her bed then moans when she throws it all over the room ... i asked him to put it away

Dunno why HE is whining he neverwashed and bloody ironed the stuff!

xxx

aww hun, your dh is right you have been carrying around the babies and that must take so much enegy plus youre gonna have to go through labour too!!

Oh dear although I'd not have thought I was unable to place a plastic bottle of frebreeze on a drawers - well unless it was still wet?

I'm sure easy fixed bless him :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->