MW appointment tomorrow!!! :D

suzanne108

Reaction score
This is how sad my life has become......its christmas next week and the thing I am looking forward to the most is my midwife appointment tomorrow!!! :blush:

Will find out if babys head is engaged - I don't think it is!

And I'm gonna ask how much overdue they'll let me go...I don't think it'll be very long because of my high BP!

Sorry pointless thread but I'm excited!!!! :dohh::happydance:

I admit, I'm looking forward to my MW appointment on Tuesday at least as much as Christmas.

Well, we have Christmas every year, but we are not pregnant every year and have a baby! :) Nothing wrong being excited about the MW apointment, after all you are so close to meeting you little one. I am jealous! lol Best of luck!!

I hope your appointment goes well.
My next appointment is the 30th December and I'm excited about that too! xx

Nothing wrong with that! I have my next appointment on Tuesday, been having them every week since 29 weeks as bubs is on the small side, and i can't wait to see how much she's grown. Then the following Tuesday is my next growth scan, yay! If it wasn't for my ds i'd just have cancelled xmas this year - too many other exciting things going on!!! xxx

Glad I'm not the only one getting excited!!! I have two more to look forward to before my due date.... hehe!

Was a pretty good one today because baby is 3/5 engaged!!!! :happydance:

Yay glad it went well today! xx

I know exactly what you mean! I think not knowing if bubs is going to be here or not for Christmas makes it hard to know whether or not to get excited! Have my 40w MW appointment on Mon 21st and they will give me a sweep then (but bubs isn't engaged yet, mwah mwah mwah :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->