MW Appt

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
Went to see MW today. Wasn't my normal midwife it was someone covering for her!

Told her about all the pains etc & she said she wouldn't do a sweep until 39+weeks! GRRRRRR :hissy:

She the booked me in for next appt?? 5th Sept - MY DUE DATE!!!

Then she said "if you do start to feel worse call Kath (My MW) and see if she'll squeeze you in and then you can discuss a sweep!"

Great........I managed to get 4 hours sleep lastnight, have been up since 6.45 have no energy!! WTF am I going to be like in 2 bloody weeks?????

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH :cry:

:hugs:Its always a waiting game near the end. Id phone ur own MW sooner than Sept tho!x

Oh bless you, Sam.
I had been waiting for you to post an update. Im sorry things didnt quite work out as you had planned. x x x chin up.

I would ring your midwife and tell her these pains are getting too much now and ask HER to see if she will check you.

You might be dilated or anything.

Silly bint!

Ring your MW ASAP hun and get it sorted, other one sounds like a right moo!!

xxx

My next hospital appointment is this wednesday 22nd, and I was hoping they might do a sweep on me, as they did to a friend of mine last week. But she was 39+2 weeks when she got her sweep. On wednesday, I'll only be 38+1 weeks. So after reading your post, I'm not sure I'll get one at all! However, my GP has told me my baby's head is 3/5s engaged, that he has definitely 'dropped', and nearly 3 weeks ago, at my last hospital appt, they mentioned inducing me as my baby is large for dates. He's in the 75th centile, and I'm guessing he weighs approx. 7.10 pds now at 38-weeks.

I can sympathise with you! It is becoming so so difficult to sleep at night, and I feel run-down and congested all the time, as well as fatigued. I'll let you know how my appt goes on wednesday, but I imagine I'll get the same as you.

At least the final countdowns begun ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->