My 12 week scan tomorrow & so nervous!

cybermum

MUM TO 2 BOYS.
Reaction score
Its my 12 week scan tomorrow and I am so so nervous!
I had a scare at 5 weeks when they couldn't see baby,saw him/her at 6 weeks though but now I am scared stiff going for the scan in case they find something bad.

I know I shouldn't worry because it doesn't help but I can't help it.

I will be able to breathe after the scan and everything,touch wood,is ok.

Am I being daft for getting worked up about it like this?
Hubby keeps telling me to relax.

No your not daft i was the same before mine and everything was fine...it's reassuring to know hey?

Good luck and hope everything goes well and most of all enjoy it :) xxxx

Thanks princess_vix :)
I have had 4 weeks of looking at the appointment letter reminding me and I guess I have got myself into a tizz about it.

I'm going to try and relax about it(well a little bit!)

No hun, i have mine tomorrow and although im superr excited, im very nervous. I just keep getting it into my head that i've had a mmc, or somethings gone wrong and it just wont budge!

I'm sure we will be fine.

I had my 12weeks scan on monday, and god i was sooo nervous but soooo excited lol as i was going to see my little baby moving about on that screen. Its a wonderful experience. But what i felt was before i had the scan it didnt feel real as i didnt have any morning sickness or anything. But once i got home and seen the picture i knew it was soooo real :D xx

I also have my scan tomorrow morning.......Like Laura i'm also excited but really nervous....can't styop thinking about it today. I think it's natural for us to worry..but I'm trying not to even though it's hard.
good luck

xxx

omg ur situation is exactly the same as mine, i had a scare at 5 weeks and they couldnt see they baby, only the sack, then at 6 weeks they seen the 2 beans and heart beats, an i go for my scan tmoz and im so scared too, i keep thinkin the worst! xx

Aww thanks ladies xxx
Best of luck to all of you too tomorrow!

Emlouize:wow that is weird!I think because I had the scare at the start with the scans and everything I am scared about tomorrow and something going wrong.

Lots of luck tomorrow xxx

GOod luck hun. I feel like sometimes I am having a mmc too and well.. that or my retroverted uterus hasnt shifted :'( I reallllly hope it did. I think we all worry and it's totally normal. We love our babies :)

its not daft hun, even at my 20week scan when i had already seen the baby and felt her move i was still convinced shed slipped out without me noticing and there would be nothing there haha

good luck for ur scan, let us know how it goes :hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"