My 12 Week Scan!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by cinnamongirl, Apr 17, 2009.

1. cinnamongirl

cinnamongirl Guest

So, I've been super paranoid this past week waiting for my scan, and now that it's over, I feel soooo much better!

I almost started bawling my eyes out when they showed me the screen and commented on how active she is! I basically got to see her from all sides cuz she wouldn't stop jumping around!!

Then, it happened...she waved at me! OMG, I could've just died, it was so amazing! :cloud9: I'm still pretty upset that OH didn't come with me, and he sure felt bad after I told him about the waving, but I can forgive him (this time, hee hee!)

Here's the pix...

https://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l26/porkchop_13/Baby/12%20Week%20Scan/P1040861-1.jpg

https://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l26/porkchop_13/Baby/12%20Week%20Scan/P1040866-1.jpg

2. lou1979

lou1979 Mummy to 3 beautiful boys

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

3. mordino

mordino Mum of 2 girls & an angel

Looking so great!!! Congratulations!!!

4. ClaireLouise

ClaireLouise Well-Known Member

Fantastic!!! I cant wait to have this feeling of relief soon! And of course, to show off those wonderful piccies!!

Well done chicklet, little baby gymnast you have there!

5. rice.baby

rice.baby First Trimester!

Sooo cute! :)

6. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

Congtatulations, beautiful pictures! Xx

7. Per16

Per16 Well-Known Member

Congrats huni, it is such an amazing feeling huh! My OH couldnt make it either they'll have to go mad in mothercare for us!

8. IrishBaby1109

IrishBaby1109 Kian's PROUD Mommy

Wow that pic is really amazing!! It's fascinating to me that from week 10 to 13 there is such a growth spurt... this miracle of pregnancy is just such a blessing and exciting journey!! So happy for you!! :dance:

9. lalitas charm

lalitas charm Mummy to Bethan & Piplet

Hiya!! Congrats!! Those are lovely pics!! Its a wonderful feeling isn't it!! Big hugs!!

10. moomoo

moomoo Mumma to 2 & 1 in heaven!

Aww lush, my lil minimoo waved at us too (and my oh wasnt there either lol) you can see his lil hand in my avatar!

I like the way you are already calling your "she" and me "he" - would be interesting to know what we end up having!!

x

11. cinnamongirl

cinnamongirl Guest

I wish we had captured her waving at us! How awesome!

I have been calling her "she" since we got our :bfp:...only time will tell if mother's intuition is right!