my 13w little girl has a nasty cold

stellababy

Reaction score
my baby got a cold a week ago and is still not recovering. the poor thing is congested and coughing, just breaks my heart to watch her suffer

we are going to the pediatrician again today but in the meantime, did any of you have such a young baby get this? how long did it take to go away?

Sorry to hear LO isnt well... Violet had a cold a while ago that she caught off me but I cant remember how many weeks old she was... I gave her calpol and Tixylix cough medicine (not together, I followed the instructions...) and got some Karvel drops (like Olbus Oil) and put it on a hanky in her cot to help her breathe... Sorry cant help more...

My LO got a really bad cold at around 11 weeks old, it took him a while to get over it. In the meantime when I was running a bath for any of us, I was allowing the bathroom to get all steamy and then sit in the bathroom with him for about 5 minutes within a few days it did help :).

Hope your LO gets well soon :hugs:

My Lo seems to have cold after cold. We are on No.4 since she was born - nightmare!

If your Lo is congested, maybe try taking her into a steamy bathroom - the steam can really help.

My LO got a really bad cold at around 11 weeks old, it took him a while to get over it. In the meantime when I was running a bath for any of us, I was allowing the bathroom to get all steamy and then sit in the bathroom with him for about 5 minutes within a few days it did help :).

Hope your LO gets well soon :hugs:

Whoops! I posted the same thing before I saw your post - sorry hun:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"