My 1st official 2WW - AF late

radiomuse210

Reaction score
Ok ladies, I'm new to this thing and need some advice - so if you read, pls reply. :) With my last AF, I just started keeping track of my cycles. That was 10/10/11. I don't know how long my cycles usually are since I never paid attention before now. Today is the evening of 11/16 and my bf and I made lovins a week after my last AF and on 11/1. Last week when I thought AF was coming, I had lots of thick almost yellow cm, but did not have an infection. On thurs or fri I swear I saw a little smear of blood on the tissue so I put a pad on. No AF just yellowish cm. Since then I've had period like cramps on/off but worse in the morning, cm that makes me think AF at first, stuffy nose/throat irritation (don't have much of a voice today), been tired, and my breasts have been a little sore past day or so. I took a pt on Tuesday and it was negative. This morning I was crampy and bloated thinking AF for sure but no dice. What do I do now? Wait some more since I don't know how long my cycles are? When should I take another pt? I have never cramped this many days in a row - its usually only day of AF and they feel just like that. Any advice would be great thanks!

Oh yeah and I started crying three different times over nothing - at work! They thought I was crazy!

I am kind of in the same boat, I was supposed to get AF on Monday but she didn't come!! So I'm just waiting it out now. I took a hpt on Sunday evening and got a BFN, so I'm trying to wait it out til Saturday!!

I'm in the same boat as you are. This is also my first TWW but it's been much longer than just 2 weeks! Period is 9 days late. I feel your pain, it's so frustrating! :growlmad:

I'd take one Friday probably. That's a week after what could have been implantation bleeding so your levels should be pretty good by then.

I'd probably pick up a pack of hpts with 3 tests in the box and test tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday. ;)

What do I do now? Wait some more since I don't know how long my cycles are? When should I take another pt? I have never cramped this many days in a row - its usually only day of AF and they feel just like that. Any advice would be great thanks!

I think that sounds like a plan. You may have just tested too early (esp. seeing as you're not sure of your cycle) so give it a little while longer & test again. Your symptoms sound really good! Best of luck!

I broke down and tested first thing this morning. Still a negative! Thanks for all the replies. I'm gonna test again Sunday and if it is still negative I think I'm going to call my doctor. Best of luck to all you other ladies waiting and please let us know what happens! Has anyone else had negatives only to later get a positive? I'm sure I should've started AF by now geez.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->