My 2WW so far.. what are your symptoms ladies?

trudie100

Reaction score
Hi all

So I ovulated on Monday this week, managed to DTD 2 days before and the day of the +OPK so hoping we've covered our bases :happydance:

So I'm currently 4/5 DPO and I've got a lower back ache, the exact same kind I get when AF is due. Also my nipples feel slightly sensitive - almost tingly. Also really bunged up and head achy too and mega tired but not sure if this is at all related ha

Not sure if these are ovulation symptoms still lingering or start of pregnancy symptoms but it's probably too early

Thought i'd start a little thread and hopefully add symptoms as they come.....

Feel free to add yours too ladies :happydance:

Hi trudie ...I'm 3 dpiui. I'm not sure if it's way too early for me to symptom spot but this is what I've been feeling the past few days:
Day 1- Extreme tiredness, not sure if it's normal after IUI but wow was I exhausted. I had a hot flash in the afternoon.
Day 2- My lower abdomen (esp left side) is horribly sore and heavy. Makes me walk quite a bit slower. I had another hot flash in the evening. I wouldn't say my throat is sore, but it has a scratchy feel to it. Kinda weird.
Day 3 (today)- Still very sore on my left side and could really use a mid-day nap!

Hi trudie ...I'm 3 dpiui. I'm not sure if it's way too early for me to symptom spot but this is what I've been feeling the past few days:
Day 1- Extreme tiredness, not sure if it's normal after IUI but wow was I exhausted. I had a hot flash in the afternoon.
Day 2- My lower abdomen (esp left side) is horribly sore and heavy. Makes me walk quite a bit slower. I had another hot flash in the evening. I wouldn't say my throat is sore, but it has a scratchy feel to it. Kinda weird.
Day 3 (today)- Still very sore on my left side and could really use a mid-day nap!

Hi ya Hun

Actually this afternoon I've been having this weird pain in my left side, right above my hip bone kind of - lower belly

Hope these are the start of something for us x

So I'm 5-6 dpo now and I'm still having a lot of CM (usually has dried up by now), lower back was aching a little earlier and boobs a tiny bit sensitive

Symptom spotting is driving me mad :-

I too have had continuing cm since ovulation! Is that a early pregnancy symptom? I did not use opk this month just. Jude guessed on likely date. I have had constant pelvic cramping low back ache and intermittent nausea, period not due another week

Hi ladies, I'll join too if I can.

My temps have been a bit erratic this cycle, but I'm pretty sure I'm 5dpo today.

So far my symptoms are:-

1-2 dpo nothing.
3 dpo - major skin breakout. Slightly sore boobs.
4 dpo - vivid dreams, erratic emotions.
5 dpo - sore throat, 0.2 degree temp rise. Mild cramps in evening.

Good luck ladies 🍀

I am just devastated. Got a call from the RE with my blood results. Apparently my progesterone level is less than 3, which means even after the trigger shot I didn't ovulate. So I'm out this month. I gave myself 12 days of injectables and that trigger for nothing! I have to go in tomorrow morning for more blood work and another ultrasound to try and find out why. I can't stop crying! I'm so so so frustrated and confused. They say the trigger is 97% effective at making you ovulate so why didn't my body respond? Anyone know or have heard of this before?

I too have had continuing cm since ovulation! Is that a early pregnancy symptom? I did not use opk this month just. Jude guessed on likely date. I have had constant pelvic cramping low back ache and intermittent nausea, period not due another week

I'm not too sure if it's too early or not but I'm now 6 dpo and still niggly back ache, nipples feel tingly on and off and I feel 'wet' all the time like I've got lots of cm and sometimes when i check I do have lots of cm which is unusual for me

Been getting a little light headed if I stand too quick
Driving myself mad wondering if these could be symptoms x

Hi ladies, I'll join too if I can.

My temps have been a bit erratic this cycle, but I'm pretty sure I'm 5dpo today.

So far my symptoms are:-

1-2 dpo nothing.
3 dpo - major skin breakout. Slightly sore boobs.
4 dpo - vivid dreams, erratic emotions.
5 dpo - sore throat, 0.2 degree temp rise. Mild cramps in evening.

Good luck ladies 🍀

You just reminded me I've also come out in lots of spots which I don't usually get until af is due !

I've been having vivid dreams and also a really vivid one about getting a bfp but that's probably because my minds in overdrive ha x

I am just devastated. Got a call from the RE with my blood results. Apparently my progesterone level is less than 3, which means even after the trigger shot I didn't ovulate. So I'm out this month. I gave myself 12 days of injectables and that trigger for nothing! I have to go in tomorrow morning for more blood work and another ultrasound to try and find out why. I can't stop crying! I'm so so so frustrated and confused. They say the trigger is 97% effective at making you ovulate so why didn't my body respond? Anyone know or have heard of this before?

Ahh sweetie so sorry to hear this- haven't got any answers for you but sending you a big hug
At least they are going to run some tests now so you'll hopefully get some answers

There's so much they can do these days so try not to get too disheartened- I know that's easier said than done :( when I was trying for my first I had 1 period in a whole year and wasn't ovulating at all xx

Hey ladies

Wanted to pick your brains .... I don't know what made me do it but I done a opk today and there was a definite line. Not as dark as the control line but a visible line

Now my opks start off totally negative (stark white) before ovulation, on the lead up I get a faint line that gets darker and darker the closer to ovulation I get. Then I get a proper positive usually for 2 days and then my opks go back to being totally stark white negatives again

I've read about opks having lines after ovulation being a sign of a bfp- has anyone else heard this?

It's really odd for me to get a line at all 5-6 dpo as mine are always fully negative as soon as I've ovulated x

I had ovulated on the 18 and dtd that day as well as other times throughout my fertile cycle. I am currently 7dpo. I've been bloated since 2dpo, some headaches on 3dpo, cramping comes and goes started on 5dpo to today (7dpo). Tmi but I seem to be moist a bit more than usual, af starts November 1 so I'm pretty anxious. Oh and since 6dpo I've noticed a strange pressure when I push in on my belly button, not sure if it's always been like that or not..

Hey ladies

Wanted to pick your brains .... I don't know what made me do it but I done a opk today and there was a definite line. Not as dark as the control line but a visible line

Now my opks start off totally negative (stark white) before ovulation, on the lead up I get a faint line that gets darker and darker the closer to ovulation I get. Then I get a proper positive usually for 2 days and then my opks go back to being totally stark white negatives again

I've read about opks having lines after ovulation being a sign of a bfp- has anyone else heard this?

It's really odd for me to get a line at all 5-6 dpo as mine are always fully negative as soon as I've ovulated x

I've read a few times on here in the past they ladies have used ov tests and they've come up with a line after ovulation, I think a couple turned out to be pregnant but equally some did not. Fingers crossed its good sign for u xx

More weird and vivid dreams for me last night. Today I've been peeing a bit more than usual today. Mild cramps on and off. Also my urine smelt different, but also noted my sense of smell is pretty strong today. I'm not holding out much hope after 14 months of ttc, but we'll see.....

More weird and vivid dreams for me last night. Today I've been peeing a bit more than usual today. Mild cramps on and off. Also my urine smelt different, but also noted my sense of smell is pretty strong today. I'm not holding out much hope after 14 months of ttc, but we'll see.....

I feel like I'm clutching at straws but we'll see lol
I'm just being impatient as this is the first month I've had different symtoms like sore nipples and loads of cm

How many dpo are you Hun?

Are u testing or waiting to see if af shows? I'm off to Rome on 3rd Nov for 3 days and dr has prescribed me some tablets to keep af at bay, so think I may need to test this month to make sure I'm not pregnant before taking the tablets. I'm mentor to start the tablets 3 days before af is due to show up, so will prob test on 31st oct x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->