My 2WW so far.. what are your symptoms ladies?

Ur totally right about the early testing, I opened it up and there was an indent making me think I seen things, I'm gonna wait till Saturday and test, they sound like good signs good luck Thursday!

Let's hope there's bfp's coming for you girls

Af is due tomorrow for me and I have a feeling she'll come on time :(

Still having lots of watery cm which isn't usual for me x

Hope she doesn't come and u get ur bfp, I looked on my calendar and I'm only 9dpo so I wasted 2 tests lol, have 1 for Saturday thou x

Hope she doesn't come and u get ur bfp, I looked on my calendar and I'm only 9dpo so I wasted 2 tests lol, have 1 for Saturday thou x

Thanks Hun me too

Oh that's a pain but at least you have one left - good luck x

Thanks Hun me too

Oh that's a pain but at least you have one left - good luck x

Only 4 more day lol so we shall see, good luck to u to Hun x

Ok so I got a bit excited this morning cos I was in bed just before getting up for work and my oh hugged me and my boob hurt for the first time this cycle. It was on the side, just under/near my armpit. BUT it might be sore cos I've spent the last week poking them to see if they're tender or not ha!

Ok ouch! I went to bed with chills. I woke up at like 2:30am had to pee and after felt like heavy period cramps hopefully that's a good sign and now the cramps stopped for the time being and now the leg cramps started ugh I can't cut a break a mild hunger sensation, boobs sore, stuffy/sneezing nose my temp dipped again by a whole degree from 98.05 to 97.90 my cm dried up for the moment hopefully these are all good signs can't wait to test tomorrow

Hey ladies

Af came this morning bang on time :(

How are you all getting on? X

Hey ladies

Af came this morning bang on time :(

How are you all getting on? X

Aw so sorry Hun, I feel really horrible today tbh, loads of symptoms but it's probably me mind and body playing tricks with me x

Sorry to hear that trudie :nope: Even though you kind of had a feeling she was coming, it's still a bummer when she arrives! We are only two days apart this cycle. It's CD3 for me today. My doctor did an ultrasound yesterday and I have 31 follies between my two ovaries. He is starting me on 75iu of gonal f friday. Fingers crossed He can get at least ONE to be mature this time. Last cycle I had 20 eggs and not a single one matured.

I'm about 6 dpo and I'm having slight cramping in my pelvic area. We had a miscarriage in Feb. and I'm hoping to have our rainbow baby soon. This was my first month using the opk and bbt. AF is due the end of next week and really hoping she don't show up. :)

I'm about 6 dpo and I'm having slight cramping in my pelvic area. We had a miscarriage in Feb. and I'm hoping to have our rainbow baby soon. This was my first month using the opk and bbt. AF is due the end of next week and really hoping she don't show up. :)

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage, I hope this is your month x

Jusie143 - yep it sucks hun, we can keep each other company if you end up being out too but fingers crossed for you still! your not out until AF shows

Hope16 - that sounds promising ! hope this is a better month for you, baby dust to you all xxx

I don't know what to think anymore Hun, taught af was on her way the other day, now the past 2 days Im exhausted, peeing nearly every hour but not drinking much, tingling sore Boobs and feeling really hungry x

This is where my chart stands and my symptoms are chills super hungry on/off stuffy nose and random burst of energy today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 2
9 DPO got a bfn this morning. Symptoms have been pretty nil. But at 8 DPO I started having AF like cramps with A headache. Today Im still cramping. Breasts sore...Moody.. Super tired...gassy and my legs are achey. Temp dropped a bit yesterday. Same temp this morning. AF still 8 days away.

SparklyLea ...when you go to post a comment, click on go advanced and you can add pictures, smilies, change fonts etc.

I know it's upsetting seeing those BFN! The tough part about symptom spotting is that pms symptoms are very similar to pregnancy symptoms. Sore boobs, cramps, twinges, bloating, hunger, tired....they can all fall into both categories. After so many months of disappointment I believe it's better to wait until AF is a few days late then to test at 9dpo 10dpo 12dpo and get bfns. It could drive a person mad!

I tested today at 12dpo and AF is due 5 days from now and idk if I have the start of something or that was a really nice looking evap line only time will tell and will test tomorrow and see what's going on

If I mess with the contrast on a picture of my test, would it be a false positive or a real positive. I can see a shadow of a line but when I mess with the contrast I can see it perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->