My 2WW so far.. what are your symptoms ladies?

Think Im about 7dpo. Had a low niggly pain 4 days ago, today Ive had a bit of pink cm and some cm with a small streak of blood. Quite crampy low down but its more uncomfortable than painful. Im hoping this is implantation bleeding, think af is due approx 15th.

Fingers crossed for everyone :) xxx

I am 14dpo and not a lot of symptoms but the high temps this time last cycle I had low temps and got a BFP but ended with a cp and this time I have high temps and lower cramps with no to little cm not constipated but super hungry chronic sneezing and my first vivid dream early in the am of some type of nightmare and woke up in sweat and have the chills on/off throughout the day online cheapies say negative but they have shadowy evap lines that make me second guess and I find myself staring at them every so often for a double look

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 4
Bloated today, and crampy. I think af is around the corner

Is this a evap line? I'm 15dpo and I'm suppose to get my AF tomorrow I don't feel any pms except super hungry n tired

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 14
I tweeked the pic and hopefully it's not a evap line

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 13
I tweeked the pic and hopefully it's not a evap line

I can see a hint of a line.... fingers crossed this is the start of a BFP for you!

i would wait until AF is officially late and then do a digital as i just dont trust those cheapies (those look like the same one I used this month when i got that faint line that didnt end up being a BFP)

Keep us posted :happydance: x

How are you other ladies getting on? its CD6 for me so here we go again lol x

Meggy, I think it might be an evap. Cant say for sure though.

16dpo no AF and tests appear to be BFN I have abnormal feeling cramps only on the left side and feel warmer than usual idk what's going on

No AF BFN so my next question would be how long after a cp did u get a normal AF was it a normal cycle or was it off a couple of days

Hello ladies..
Am 9dpo
4-7dpo super sleepy and nauseous after eating
7dpo browning spotting when I wiped after bm (sorry if tmi)
8 dpo no symptoms
9dpo v faint pink, v water cm on toilet paper
Think af is on her way... although temp even higher this morning...
I always worry I look too much into the smallest change... don't want to be disappointed again!

CD 29 and AF came a I am so relieved that I am back to a normal cycle after that cp I think this cycle I'll take another break and get my husband to take vitamins so he can have better swimmers cuz his diet is horrible

Hi ladies! I'm currently 4dpo. I am trying my absolute hardest to not symptom spot but it's impossible when you want this to be your month!
As of right now I have had nausea after eating (even small amounts), but I constantly feel hungry. My right side and going into my back is really achy and crampy feeling. My left side cramps some though. My bb's are extremely sore, as they have been since the day after ovulation. I'm always tired.

Meggybaby - sorry to see you got a evap line, same thing happened to me last month :( at least you know where you are this cycle now

JayPi- any sign of af?

MedicMummy- those symptoms sound promising. I had all of those last month when I got the evap line on my pregnancy test. It's so hard not to symptom spot isn't it ! I'm going to try really hard not too this month but it probably won't happen ha

I'm only a couple of dpo here so the waiting begins! X

How are you all doing ladies? any BFPs yet?

I'm 9 dpo here and for the first month since i started ttc i'm not really having any symptoms what so ever ! Been having a niggly belly ache on and off the last couple of days but thats literally it!

not sure if thats a good or a bad thing but we'll see i guess :) x

I'm 9 dpo here and for the first month since i started ttc i'm not really having any symptoms what so ever ! Been having a niggly belly ache on and off the last couple of days but thats literally it!

I am 10 dpo today and have been getting some red flags in my cycle that I might be pregnant this cycle I started with gas and cramps in the middle like I try and go #2 to relieve the gas feeling but can't I have moderate cm enough to wipe each time I pee or in my undies my butt aches lol these symptoms started around 9dpo in the a.m o and I had a couple of acne spots on my face which never happens and boobs r so so sore since 6dpo if these were pms symptoms why are they starting a week early that never happens I usually get all of these symptoms when AF is like 2-3 days from coming weird anyone have success stories while we wait lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 0

I am 10 dpo today and have been getting some red flags in my cycle that I might be pregnant this cycle I started with gas and cramps in the middle like I try and go #2 to relieve the gas feeling but can't I have moderate cm enough to wipe each time I pee or in my undies my butt aches lol these symptoms started around 9dpo in the a.m o and I had a couple of acne spots on my face which never happens and boobs r so so sore since 6dpo if these were pms symptoms why are they starting a week early that never happens I usually get all of these symptoms when AF is like 2-3 days from coming weird anyone have success stories while we wait lol

Ohh you've just made me realize that I've also been really gassy the last couple of weeks ! lets hope this is a sign ey !

Good luck to you :happydance: x

Thanks u too Trudie I am waiting so very patiently for the mailman to come with my tests and see where I stand

Meggybaby there's still time

I didn't get bfp with my LO until a few days after my missed period

I was feeling optimistic this cycle as I hadn't had any symtoms (random I know but I've been getting tons of symptoms every month and was never pregnant so thought having no symptoms might mean something)

However I'm really spotty at the minute which is usually a sign I'm going to come on

I'm tempted to test just to put myself out of my misery but af is due Saturday and I promised myself I would wait but I have a feeling I'm out now :( X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"