My 7 year old daughter has a "type"?

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
She was telling us that a boy always says he's going to get her. So we were bugging her saying that she had a boyfriend, etc.

Her response "He's not my type." :shock:

:rofl:

:rofl: Joanis marrying a farmer. Got to be a farmer. She doesnt want any other kinda husband.

She wants lambs and sheep and piggies and cows etc... she has no plans of selling them to the slaughter house etc or whatever they do... she will keep them all. Till they die LOL.

But hes GOT to be a farmer.

:rofl:

You just wait though hun, I got a huge shock the other day to see that Emily had changed the background on PC to 50 Cent with FIT FIT FIT written all over it :rofl:

I hought Ant was going to keel over then and there

:rofl: Jo!

Amanda is my serious child and is more a "boss" around here. So when she said that it it was so serious in nature, like it was something she says all the time.

Gosh, she's growing up!

Aww bless.
I took my 9yr old bowling with her friends from school for her birthday and they spotted a group of boys a few lanes down. My daughter is usually quiet and not interested in stuff like that (so i thought) - she walked past me and said to one of her friends oh yeah him there he's hot!

I was speechless!! lol

dear lord, that's funny... did you ask her what is her type.. lol

dear lord, that's funny... did you ask her what is her type.. lol

Yes, we did. She didn't answer. Probably was embarrassed because we were all laughing when she said it.

lol thats funny !! wait till she hits 13 and they knock on your door ,,

lmfao aw bless, my 8 year old just blushes when we mention boyfriends thought she told me who she likes the other day but i cant tell no one its a secret pmsl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->