My 8 month baby cries everytime I take him to a friend's home!

MisssT

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I've been having the troubles of taking my 8 month baby out to my friend's homes and having him cry non stop! The other day I took him there to play with 2 of the other babies around his age and he cried the entire 2.5 hours there :( He would stop once we picked him up but the moment I put him down again, he starts crying again and doesn't stop! This also happened other times to other homes as well. But when company comes over, he doesn't have that problem.

However, we always take him out to the malls and restaurants and he enjoys his time out! Could he possibly know the difference between a stranger's house as opposed to a mall/restaurant? What could he possibly be crying about! I'm not sure what to do in order to have him more sociable with other people and babies.

Any moms have this same problem? Any help would be wonderful!!!

My lo gets a bit overwhelmed when there's a few faces when he firsts sees them, proper bottom lip goes down, as a cry and a cuddle/reasurance from me, then he is absolutely fine.... All playful, smiles, giggles and just his normal self really. It's dead strange! But he's always done this from a newborn!

My friend came round today to see lo & my lo hasn't seem her for months she was really whiny and clingy and cried proper tears for bit, she was fine with my mates 10 yr old nephew but as soon as she looked at my mate shed burst into tears!!
It got but better after few hours but I found this really strange sges normally very much a people person and smiles at strangers!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->