My ad is all over the place???

skinnysmrs

Reaction score
So af was due on Friday. Had mild cramping for 3 days and 2 tiny bits of brown discharge. Anyway did a test on Sat BFN :( and sure as hell I had some blood yesterday afternoon. And then nothing except brown liquid and the same today???? I'm normally a lot of brown discharge 2 days BEFORE my af due date and then 5/6 days of full red flow with 2days of severe pains. My Doc prescribes me ponston for my aches they are that bad but nothing like that this month. It doesn't even feel like a period.

Has anyone else ever has something like this, ESP when I am pretty much clockwork every month cycle 28 days with the very odd 27-30 days.

I mean my AF is all over the place. Anyone ever had similar???

Hi skinny. I haven't really had anything like what you're describing happen to me but AF just goes all super freak sometimes :wacko: . You could keep testing with HPT's every few days to make sure it really was your period. If that's indeed the case then throw that crazy in the dust bin and keep it movin' :winkwink: .

Thank you. Xxx. I can't tell my head from my bum at the moment I dunno what's going on lol.

Ahhh yes, such is TTC :haha: . Hope you get your best Christmas ever present :dust: .

Ah well AF came and totally destroyed me during the night. :( Sooo heavy and crippled today, but thankfully she is here so now I can move on to the next cycle. Heres to hopefully a good December xxx

Alright then, come on with it December! :xmas8: Hope AF mellows her butt out for you :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->