My addiction to babybump :)

T

thedog

Hiya all :happydance:
So im 13dpo and normally i have a 28day cycle.. not ifs or buts, but my past 2 cycles have been 27days.
So anyway im expecting AF tomorrow or Wednesday.

In the meantime all i can do is stay on here when i have free time, im constantly looking through the pregnancy test gallery comparing evap lines and positives, and looking through all the posts on here.

Ive got a pretty busy week so i guess if AF arrives on wednesday ive got thursday to look forward to as im going to Edinburgh for a day :dance:

Anybody looking forward to Christmas? i am but all i want is a :bfp: .. can santa really bring that?! Lol :thumbup:

x

Fingers Crossed for you, hope you get your BFP!!

Really looking forward to Christmas, always enjoy it, OH is always all bahumbug until Christmas Eve then he really gets into the spirit of things. He's dressing up as Santa this year to sneak into my stepson's bedroom in the middle of the night to leave him a present! He's only 4, and i'm hoping he wakes just enough to think he's seen Santa :D

My AF isn't due till 30th so we've decided not to do a test until 1st if AF doesn't arrive (if i can hold out that long lol)

I am a day ahead of you, due today and god knows how many days past ovulation as not been monitoring ... letting nature take its course!

So tired its unreal but I am sure she is on her way....

I am doing the same thing. Was having withdrawls while it was down. :haha: I'm 18dpo. Going to test today or tomorro. Haven't since 12dpo.

I can't wait until Christmas. I'm going to be wrappings tons of stuff today! This month has seem to have gone soo fast!

I think if Santa brought you a :bfp: you'd have some expalining to do to your OH in a few months :rofl:

Cheeky- that is so sweet. I hope he gets to see him!

Yeah trying to keep busy til after AF is due but it's def not easy. I want a BFP for Xmas but who knows what santa will bring.

Cheekybint-that is so lovely about your OH dressing up as Santa. I hope your son sees him.

Aww thats so sweet, i bet if he wakes up in the middle of the night and see's you he will be like 'WOW!!' aww!
oh gosh i hate this wait up til the AF, i cling on to every symptom there is!
xx

Aww thats so sweet, i bet if he wakes up in the middle of the night and see's you he will be like 'WOW!!' aww!
oh gosh i hate this wait up til the AF, i cling on to every symptom there is!
xx

Try not to cling onto symtpoms. I have been doing this for a few months and always had LOADS of symptoms and then the witch found me. Also, my cycles have got really messy since TTC.

Now, I try not to symptom watch, I try not to look into everything as it got me no-where before. All I can do is compare so for example, never felt so exhausted and my skin is yucky. All I want to do is sleep and when I do, I keep waking. Apart from a little bloatedness I have aches in my tummy and am due today so I know she is around the corner :cry:

Next month i'm really gonna slow down, im gonna try to do the opposite of TTC, just BD regular, dont take any tests before AF etc.
xx

Next month i'm really gonna slow down, im gonna try to do the opposite of TTC, just BD regular, dont take any tests before AF etc.
xx

Why are you talking about next month...PMA PMA PMA!!

You had a faint BFP the other day and AF hasnt arrived......so no need to talk about next month,,:winkwink:

Here's a load of:dust: and hope you see a definite BFP in the next few days.

xx

When i think about it im pretty sure they were evaps :nope:
They wernt very pink in colour and it was about ten minutes after when i checked, they were IC's too.
I just really dont wanna get my hopes up.
Also i feel like AF will start tomorrow, i need to wee like every half hour, i get that the day before AF comes along.

I really hope not though :)

Fingers X :baby:

xx

Ah I hope the witch stays away. I usually get that with going to the loo when my AF is due!

Oh its horrible isn't it, its like you know its gonna arrive soon.
I actually thought i was in with a chance as i had AF like cramps on day 9 and 10 but no spotting, now though i think the AF is gonna be here tomorrow :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->