my... aherm hole... seems to be a bit wide today>?

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
at least it feels like it is. feels real open down there?
Could this be engagement?

also edited to add.....keep hearing like a bubbling noise and like the same sort of bubbling noise seems to be in my spine? i cant work out what this is.

bubs is also tickling me hehehe
x

lol I don't know sorry but it made me laugh! Mine seems awful pushed out and puffy now but its still awful tight.......eeckkk...loosen up a bit please! lol#

(although you'll never catch me wanting a bucket fanny for any other reason! lol)

pmsl/ it kinda feels swollen but width ways it feels wide? I am just odd right>?
x

:haha: I'm sure someone else is the same - I'm a few weeks behind you anyway so I'm sure Ive got all this to come! Bring on the bucket fanny! :happydance:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg that made me spit my coffee all over my keyboard hehehehehehe

Mrsq u make me laugh lol!!

I keep feeling like baby is going to fall out lol xxx

at least it feels like it is. feels real open down there?
Could this be engagement?

also edited to add.....keep hearing like a bubbling noise and like the same sort of bubbling noise seems to be in my spine? i cant work out what this is.

bubs is also tickling me hehehe
x

:rofl: At first, I thought you were talking about your behind..:blush: I was thinking how did she know if that was wide? :dohh:

HAHAHAHA funny thread the things we put on here hehehe x

I was always on tight side when hollie was 3/5 so no idea lol

That made me laugh though lol.

lol no it aint my bum bum its my minny the mooch.
xx

well ur not alone :rofl: i thought i was about ready too give birth yesterday! totaly normal aparently! altho i dont recall it happening first time round! im only 4/5ths so *shrug*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->