My Baby boy....now in heaven xx

reading this made me cry - its so amazing to able to put this into words and share such a aweful time with us.

Sending you love and hugs xx

I am so so so sorry :(
If you ever need to talk I am here. I witnessed my 3 year old nephew die on life support, I know it will never compare to a mother's loss, but it devestated my whole world and I am here if you want to talk to me.
xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you xx

I am so sorry for your loss but glad you have found us x x

we are all here for you x

Yes thank you for sharing your story, i have a little girl who i had in November 2007... this is unimaginable..prayers are with you hugsxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: What a heartbreaking story, all the more so because as mum to three boisterous boys I see all manner of tumbles, bangs and scrapes all of the time and the knowledge that just another of these incidents ended so tragically for you is just awful. My thoughts are with you and your family :(.

Gemma x

I'm so so sorry, how terribly heartbreaking:cry: Thank you for sharing your story about your beautiful little boy. Thinking of you all:hugs:

:hugs: hun,how terribly sad for all your family :cry: your story makes me realise how very lucky I am - our youngest ds (born July '07) has twice this year (April & June) fallen and hit his head,both times causing him to stop breathing. Thie first time was in April when I was out @ the hairdressers and he tumbled on the sofa,something he's down umpteen times before,and hit the front of his head on our laminate flooring causing him to stop breathing. Luckily dh was there and is a 1st aider so was able to get him breathing again (he seems to think he swallowed his tongeu :(),a paramedic was called and was given the once over and thankfully he was ok. 2nd time happened when we were @ the local toddler group. Keane was starting to run and then slipped on the floor and hit the back of his head. Luckily the toddler group is situated right next door to my gp's,so our dr came out as did a 2 paramedics. Again he stopped breathing for a few seconds but he is once again fine.

Sorry for your loss hun and sorry for my long winded waffle x

words cannot express how sorry i am for your loss :hugs: thank you for sharing your beautiful son with us :hugs: xx

:cry: I am so so sorry for your loss :cry: Thinking of you and your family. I really am so sorry :cry:

xxxxxxxx

i cant even see the screen properly right now though tears hun.
i am so sorry to hear about your son, what a horrible and traggic accident
i simply cant imagine what you have gone through and how hard that was for you and your family including his older brother
my thoughts are with you , wiching you all the best for the future

So very sorry for your loss. Life is so fragile and precious, and tears spring to my eyes immediately when I try to imagine your grief. Thank you for sharing your story

im so so sorry for you loss.. i understand and my heart goes out to you hun hugs

so sorry for your loss hunni cant imagine now hard it must have been for you. thank you for sharing your story! x

I am so sorry to hear what you have been thru!!
How difficult it must have been to bring yourself to write that,youre a very strong lady,i know i have read some of your posts in the past i think you posted 1 on mine about my mmc and you always say the right thing even tho you have went thru this horrible ordeal!!
You are very special,and so is your little boy,im sure hes looking down on you and thinking how lucky he has you for his mum!! I mean that!!
God bless you and your family,my thoughts are with you jenjosh xox

I am so sorry hun your little boy was a true fighter as are you, i know he is looking down on his very brave and special mummy.
Thankyou for been brave enough to share your story xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"