My baby girl's name suits her, lol.

Skylily4ever

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Just had to share this because my mom and I thought it was hilarious.

We were looking up the meaning of names yesterday, and we decided to look up the meaning of my baby girl's name (which I won't say yet, lol). But my baby is a VERY tall baby, as being tall runs in my husband's family and my own. She's engaged and everything, and her legs are so cramped up in my ribs it's painful. Anyways, when we looked up her name, lo and behold, it means "long-legged beautiful creature"

I find it ironic that a name I chose years ago fits my first child perfectly..haha.
Does anybody else have names picked out that you can tell already fit your baby?

sorry its o/t but my baby is soooo long too, he's engaged and im still having trouble breathing from him being all the way up in my ribs. ouch :/

Awww how lovely :) lol

We kinda think we have a name that will fit our LO perfectly .. we have decided to call her Keira Amirah (last name) Keira means 'dark - haired' & Amirah means 'princess'
Her daddy is pakistan so has a natural tan to his skin & is dark haired & i also have dark hair .. was weird as we picked these names & loved them before we knew the meanings but seems now like her name will suit her perfectly :)

I recently did this too, looked up the meaning of the names we have picked out.

OH and I are naming our little princess Lyla Elizabeth. Lyla is a family name from his side, so I was wondering if it'd suit her, what it meant, where it came from, etc. Lyla is a Persian name that means "dark haired beauty, night." I was born with black hair, now light brown, and her daddy was born with black hair, still dark. Not completely certain how she will come out, but we know she will have blue eyes, and very good odds for black/dark hair. I personally find black hair and blue eyes, naturally, to be a very beautiful combination. So yes, I too find it funny that we pick these names and then when we get around to looking them up, they suit our bumps so well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->