My baby had his 8 week shots today

britt1986

Reaction score
I know this is pointless, but I think it was the worst time of my life watching him gets his shots. He cried and I cried. I think I cried more than he did. :dohh: The worst part about it was his daddy wasn't able to get off work to support me through it. Poor thing, they put 2 shots in one leg and another in his other leg. He was fine as soon as I gave him a bottle. I just felt so bad for him. I know he forgot about it as soon as it was over, but it made my heart sink. :cry:

Pointless thread, I know, but I just had to say how I feel.

Aw bless him, I'm glad he's feeling better. I hate having to take mine for their injections. I've got Ozzie's coming up soon and I'm dreading it!

:hugs: It doesn't get any easier my lo had her 12 week shots today it was horrible. :cry:

Oh I am dreading this - when LO was 1 day old in the hospital he had low blood sugar so had to get blood taken from his foot every 2h all night - my heart was breaking for my poor little guy! :( Hope the shots go better...
xx

my Lo had his yesterday too. He cried and it was horrible, but he was ok and asleep in about 10 minutes.

I just hope that he doesn't get any effects from them over christmas....

I asked my mother to go with us. I couldn't stand it, it was too stressful, and she's much tougher than me.

Oh no!! I've booked her in for them and i haven't really given it much thought until now. I'm dreading it!! I might ask my sister or someone to go with me - i can't stand seeing her cry!!!

How long did it take for Bryson to stop crying? Did he stop once you were giving him lots of cuddles?

:hugs: Its horrible isnt it hun... Sienna had her 1st lot 2 weeks ago and she broke her heart when they done it, but a big cuddle off mummy and some milk made it all better :) I'm dreading the next ones now though x

I just got Murphy's appointment through today. He's 8 weeks this week but his appointment isn't until Jan 7th! I'm dreading it, i really am. Mum is coming with me because i'm awful with needles. I hope the LO is better at injections than i am, poor little man.

Oh no!! I've booked her in for them and i haven't really given it much thought until now. I'm dreading it!! I might ask my sister or someone to go with me - i can't stand seeing her cry!!!

How long did it take for Bryson to stop crying? Did he stop once you were giving him lots of cuddles?

He stopped crying in a matter of minutes. While they were giving them to him I made up a bottle and when they were done, I cuddled him for a few seconds and then gave him the bottle and he was fine. He slept the entire way home. He has been himself ever since, smiling, cooing, "baby talk", and eating and sleeping just fine. I was so pleased to see that the shots didn't affect him. I hope you LO does great with the shots! :hugs:

Oh I hate it too... :( My li'l one got his hep B show during his 1 month and it broke my heart...he's got 5 coming up during his 2nd visit :( dreading it toatlly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->