My baby has a heartbeat :)

lauraperrysan

Mummy of 2!! :)
Reaction score
I am sooooo happy :) I saw my lil bean with a heartbeat, no pic tho as they cant do them at my EPU :( Oh and i'm 6 weeks 3 days (1 day behind)
After 5 miscarriages I am over the moon, I was also told that my chances of miscarriage have now dropped alot so I am feeling very positive. Have booked a private scan for Saturday as I can get pics and my OH can come as he had to work today
Thank you for your kind messages of support, without you girls I would of never of got thro the last 2 years....you know who you are
xxxxx

That is so brilliant, it must be such a huge weight off your mind. Congratulations and the best of luck for the rest of your pregnancy.

huni..im so happy for ya!!!!u deserve this so much! yay!! xx

Yay, what fantastic news Laura, so pleased for you!

Woohooo just replyed on your other thread to say i hope it went well. Mine went well as well . I fall in the ice about 30 minutes before so was very nervos. I went back 2 days on one of my early scans and then forward 5 days at 12 weeks. Scans before 12 weeks can be 5 days out. Congratulations and keep being positive

SO chuffed for you darling! We are due on the same day! :hugs:

Yay!!! That is awesome news!! I hope this can lift a little of the worry off your mind. :hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

GO LAURA - im now gonna stalk you to make sure you keep up that PMA xxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well done hun this is it I know xxxxxxxxxxxx

GO LAURA - im now gonna stalk you to make sure you keep up that PMA xxxx

Well done hun this is it I know xxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you so so much fluffy :flower: i'm keeping my money on you for a sticky bean for 2010.... If I can do this you can too....oh yes, lot's of PMA

xxxxxxx

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

I only came on tonight to hear your news........ WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO

To say I am happy is an understatement, you? :haha:

This is just the best news and such hope for others who have experienced loss that it can happen for them :hugs:

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

I only came on tonight to hear your news........ WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO

To say I am happy is an understatement, you? :haha:

This is just the best news and such hope for others who have experienced loss that it can happen for them :hugs:

thank you widger :) i am over the moon, we both are, finding it hard to believe but it's just amazing. i must admit i was finding it hard the last few months with both u and mrs jd well into 2nd tri but im hot on ur heels now YAY :happydance:
i am also really enjoying the time while just me and oh know (well and bnb lol) it's magical........
cant wait for my next scan and to get a pic to share with u all :)
thanks again widger :hugs:
xxxxx

I'm so pleased they are looking after you too, you deserve it. Told you 2010 was the year for us all to have some luck for a change :yipee:

I've got my anomaly scan on Thurs, trying not to worry. Will let you know how I get on xx

OMG laura thats fantastic YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! u giv hope to the rest of us chick keep up the pma chicken & cant wait for piccys of bean on saturday whoop whoop x x x x lov caz x x x x

Fantastic news hun, really happy for you x

yay! im totally over the moon for you hun, no-one deserves this more than you!!!! :D x

Congratulations, so pleased for you, especially after your losses. Gives the rest of us lots of hope too! xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
I am so happy for you!!! Happy healthy 9months ahead for you :hugs:

Congratulations! So excited for you, keep that PMA going!

Cat
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"