My baby isnt accepted because Im young and not married :(

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by Marlarky, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Marlarky

Marlarky Mommy&Expecting!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys, I know Ive been posting a lot lately but I really appreciate it because I really need to let all this stuff out Ihave been letting in in too long, and today the cherry hit the top, for sure :cry:

My cousin had his baby yesterday, and it's a girl. The first girl since Me, in 20 years. Well my whole f*cking family flew from here, Chicago, to there, L.A., California to go be there and see the newborn. WHEN THEY HAVENT EVEN BOTHERED TO COME SEE AARON EVEN THOUGH IVE BROUGHT IT UP TO THEM SO MANY TIMES!!!!!! And I live like 20 minutes from them and they wont make the time for me and Aaron but they will take off work to go fly to fucking L.A. for my cousin. And honestly I think it is just because hes married and he is older. I've always been outcasted with them and I wish they realized that I need them, that Im an only child and I only have my mom and my dad, who are seperated. I have no one on my mom's side, they are the only other family I have and they want nothing to do with me. It hurts so bad that they wont see Aaron and he is already 3 and a half months it just hurts really bad. I dont want him to be outcasted from that family like I have been for 20 years and I just dont know what to do with them anymore. I try talking to them all the time but they want nothing to do with me they barely talk to me its horrible. I just need support, and I dont even know how the hell theyre going to react with THIS pregnancy, I just need my family back, I have no one and I want Aaron to have family. It's just not fair :cry: :cry:

2. dreabae

dreabae Well-Known Member

Im sorry hunny =[ If you need to talk you can talk to me. I cant say I know how you feel but Im a good listener =]

3. Leah_xx

Leah_xx Guest

marlarky- when did u find out your pregnant again?

Im here if u need anyone to talk to.

4. HarlaHorse

HarlaHorse Well-Known Member

I'm sorry darl :hugs: thats horrible. I'm not sure what advise to give to you, have you tried telling them how you feel about it?

5. Marlarky

last Tuesday xx

6. Marlarky

Thanks everyone. When I tell them how I feel they just say "thats not true hunny" and then I try saying something else and they never reply. My dad tells me it is just because "they are phone people" but then I see them all over fb talking to other people and Im lucky if I get the random pic comment "oh so cute" its just so annoying. They barely talked to me when I was pregnant and our annual christmas party last year :(

7. Leah_xx

Leah_xx Guest

Congrats hun!!
    Its going to be tough. but we are all here for you.

8. Marlarky

Thanks. I just wish I had the support I needed here at home, though, too :\

I feel so pathetic sitting here crying about it haha. I just want Aaron to have family because I never felt like I belonged.

9. Chrissy7411

Chrissy7411 Guest

I'm so sorry! Big :hugs: I am here if you ever want to talk, we all are :flow:

10. Leah_xx

Leah_xx Guest

I know hun!!
    Its hard to not have that support from home.
    It may take more time but your family with evenutally come around
    there just being stubborn and not realizing what its doing.
    Hun you are allowed to cry. This is your family we are talking about.
    they are your blood, and they are supposed to be there supporting you.
    Aaron will always feel like he belongs. he has you as a mommy

11. we can't wait

we can't wait Mom of 4

Oh, that's just not a good situation! :( I wish things would work out for you, so that Aaron could have more family in his life-- but if not, it really is their loss! You're all your baby needs, and if they don't want to be a part of your life you shouldn't let it stress you. DH's family isn't going to be in our LO's life, and I worry about her feeling like she wasn't good enough. :cry: At the end of the day though, it's their loss... and they're the ones who aren't good enough for my baby.

Keep your head up! Don't let other people's inconsiderate actions bring you down! :flow:

12. xx~Lor~xx

xx~Lor~xx Young mummy of 3 <3

13. xAmberLFCx

xAmberLFCx Wife,Mummy & Pregnant :)

Aww thats terrible! i am here if you want to chat. Good luck with baby number 2 :)
    Amber :)
    14weeks & 5 days xxx