My Baby Journal And Baby Hope Chest

BabyL2014

Reaction score
My husband and I are looking for a home and we know we will find our perfect home within 4 months. As soon as we have our home we are going to start trying to conceive. We are looking for a home with at least 3 bedrooms because we want to have 2 children. I have been on birth control pills since I was 18. I haven't had a "natural" period in quite a long time. I hope that won't make it hard for us to conceive. I also have depression, anxiety disorder, and obsessive compulsive disorder that I am managing with a therapist, medication, and daily mental routines and tools. No matter what I have to stay on my psychiatric medication while I am pregnant. I cannot function without it. I plan on eating and being as healthy as I can while pregnant, no caffeine, no excessive sugar, by keeping my mental illnesses under control, and by having a vaginal birth without any pain medication.

I am starting a baby journal so I can talk to my future baby and for a record of my pregnancy. I have been signing up for coupons on diapers, formula, and registering with BabiesRUs Rewards program.

I have been buying unisex baby items such as a white lamb stuffed animal, teal, white, and orange thin blankets and swaddlers. It makes me happy to start early because I know it will help us in the future. I can't wait to start a family with my husband!! :D

Awww that's a cute idea - baby journal! I was thinking about that today - I think I will hold off on doing that until pregnancy but famous last words because it might work well in staving off the baby bug when it starts to get closer to conception time!!

I have a baby hope chest too - mostly cloth nappies (diapers), and things I've knitted. What else are you hoping to buy in advance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"