My baby kicks ass lol

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
Last night in bed baba was kicking about like it normally does and Darren felt it. Was chuffed over that again but when I rolled over to cuddle up to him as he had his back to me (I dont like it when he hugs me I get to hot then) but the baby....

kicked his ass! :rofl: literally :baby:

Just thought I would say that as it was funny at the time. you had to be there :haha:

Aw bless, im so jealous, im yet to feel my LO x

:rofl: My LO kicks soo hard sometimes it's amazing my OH doesn't feel it! I have an anterior placenta though. Hopefully she'll be kicking his ass soon though haha. x

They showed me my placenta in scan said it was in right place I think. I cant see my belly move though but there is thick skin there (lol) he is only feeling it moving now though.

baby was also playing with my belly button last night and I could feel it sliding hands and feet against the womb wall last night. It felt a bit icky lol

baby was also playing with my belly button last night and I could feel it sliding hands and feet against the womb wall last night. It felt a bit icky lol

I'm not too keen when bubs decides to play around behind my belly button - doesn't feel too good!

I am worried as it gets bigger it may think my ribs are some sort of instrument to strum on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->