My baby kicks ass lol

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Dragonfly, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Mother of 4

Last night in bed baba was kicking about like it normally does and Darren felt it. Was chuffed over that again but when I rolled over to cuddle up to him as he had his back to me (I dont like it when he hugs me I get to hot then) but the baby....

kicked his ass! :rofl: literally :baby:

Just thought I would say that as it was funny at the time. you had to be there :haha:

2. Angelface

Angelface Mummy to a princess &Bump

Aw bless, im so jealous, im yet to feel my LO x

3. heather91

heather91 Preggers with 2nd

:rofl: My LO kicks soo hard sometimes it's amazing my OH doesn't feel it! I have an anterior placenta though. Hopefully she'll be kicking his ass soon though haha. x

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Mother of 4

They showed me my placenta in scan said it was in right place I think. I cant see my belly move though but there is thick skin there (lol) he is only feeling it moving now though.

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Mother of 4

baby was also playing with my belly button last night and I could feel it sliding hands and feet against the womb wall last night. It felt a bit icky lol

6. Neecee

Neecee Guest

I'm not too keen when bubs decides to play around behind my belly button - doesn't feel too good!

7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Mother of 4

I am worried as it gets bigger it may think my ribs are some sort of instrument to strum on.