My baby moving at 27 weeks (video)

leigh5tom

Mum to two :)
Reaction score
I hope the link works, I'm not very good at this lol. Its only short - about 10 seconds long.

Also, excuse the fact that I'm in the bath haha, you can't see my noonie or anything I promise! Oh and my horrendously hairy belly - wasn't like the pre-pregnancy I promise haha :kiss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9HV-HPbXN8

Awhhh! that's so cool! i've just about started to see movement these past few weeks can't wait til my little monster is bigger so it's as noticeable as that! :flower:

Edit: As for the hairy belly - i've developed a layer of fur on my belly so don't worry haha :rofl:

Thanks, I feel like a blooming yeti haha!

I could sit and watch my belly moving for hours, I love it. OH gets sick of me aways calling him over to watch I think though haha :') xxx

so sweet! ya my belly is so hairy too!
ha ha this is me too dh say honey i can't see what you see! he sit there and asks me what I'm doing it's like an every night ritual where I will watch her kick and move for 3 hr! Love it so much!

Hehe I noticed mine doing this yesterday! so weird aint it! I keep calling my OH to come see lol and hes like 'whatttt' xxx

awww these types of movements are the ones I SOOOO look forward to! It's such a crazy feeling to have your whole belly moving like waves. Good idea recording it :)

i loooove watching it . of course i am the only person in my house who is completely mesmerized by this type of thing . :rofl:

I think maybe it's because we can feel LO inside too, so to see and feel at same time is amazing! OH goes 'aww' but half the time he misses them because he looks away!!

The amount of times I've tried to record it and she's stopped moving is crazy, the little bugger knows I'm doing it I'm sure!! xxx

No worries, I love watching other people's so felt I should share too :) xxx

My little guy started getting these bigger movements in the last week or so too and it is amazing! I love watching him in the bath. DH saw him push up yesterday for the first time and laughed at how big a movement such a little person could make.

Aww that so sweet, good thinking i love the video!
Its funny when you might be watching tv or doing something and in the corner off your eye u see your belly jumping! i love it!
xxxx

Oh how I can't wait for this to happen to me!! Would you say you have any belly fat really?? I have a lot of belly fat so I dunno if I'll be able to see those movements from the outside so I was just wondering if you have the 'normal' amount of belly fat....if you dont mind me asking:blush:

Awww, that's awesome! I love watching my belly moving! But our little guy is still a bit shy... He moves but when I lift my top to watch he sometimes stops haha. But it's an amazing feeling! I think it tickles lol

XxX

awwwwwwww that is just the most beautiful thing hun :) xx

Sooo cute!

I haven't seen mine move since 22weeks. I deleted those videos thinking the kicks are gonna get stronger so I'll just make some better ones and that hasn't happened and I'm regretting deleting them!! :cry: By the time I get my phone out, he's gone back to sleep :wacko:

Oh how I can't wait for this to happen to me!! Would you say you have any belly fat really?? I have a lot of belly fat so I dunno if I'll be able to see those movements from the outside so I was just wondering if you have the 'normal' amount of belly fat....if you dont mind me asking:blush:

I was a size 14 pre pregnancy and I've always had a wobbly belly, it's still jelly like at the bottom lol, but I can see movements clear as anything, you will too hun! :flower: x x x x

Just showed hubby (he doesn't have any) and told him, "This is what you will be seeing in a few months" :-D Coolest thing ever, I love it when they do that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->