My baby names...

Discussion in 'Baby Names' started by JessiHD, Aug 30, 2009.

1. JessiHD

JessiHD Mummy to Joshua :)

Boy: Joshua Alexander Sean (the middle names are family names on both sides)
    Girl: Elise Vivienne Rose

Just thought I'd share them with you, had a really positive response so far.

2. ~Roo~

~Roo~ Mother of a baby angel

Joshua Alexander Sean- Joshua and Alexander are nice, masculine, classic names! Sean has never appealed to me. I don't love Joshua as a first name because it's sooo common but all in all, a very good combo.

Elise Vivienne Rose- This is so pretty! The names flow perfectly together and it's just very lovely.

3. booflebump

booflebump Mummy to Toby

I Love, Love, Love your girls name.....my name is one of the three so I am a tad biased! x

4. lili24

lili24 Preggers with #2!

I love them both! Xx

5. suzanne108

suzanne108 Well-Known Member

Love the boys name!!!

Girls isn't my choice but still lovely....have you thought about Elisa? I prefer it to Elise...just a suggestion :)

6. Gunner's Mama

Gunner's Mama Mom of 2

I love the girls name! It has a nice ring to it and is traditional yet cute for a little girl.

7. Vicyi

Vicyi Me & Mine

How is Elise prounced? x

8. JessiHD

JessiHD Mummy to Joshua :)

It's pronounced Ell-leese, like the Lotus. It's a French diminutive of Elizabeth.
    I know practically everyone calls their son Joshua, but it's a name we love and is the name of a dear friend too. Sean was my late father's middle name and is the masculine variant of Siobhan which is my middle name, and in my hubby's family all the men have Alexander as part of their name. We don't have such a family tradition with the female names, although Vivienne was my darling grandmother's name and I know that she was have been thrilled to have her great grandaughter have her naem too.

9. Smoky

Smoky Member

Elise Vivienne Rose is gorgeous!! What a pretty name. Personally, I find Joshua a bit boring and overused, but there's nothing wrong with the name itself. Alexander & Sean are great as middle names too. Well done, overall!

10. aSh_x0x

aSh_x0x Well-Known Member

oh i love the middle name vivienne! its so beautiful