My baby names...

JessiHD

Mummy to Joshua :)
Reaction score
Boy: Joshua Alexander Sean (the middle names are family names on both sides)
Girl: Elise Vivienne Rose

Just thought I'd share them with you, had a really positive response so far.

Joshua Alexander Sean- Joshua and Alexander are nice, masculine, classic names! Sean has never appealed to me. I don't love Joshua as a first name because it's sooo common but all in all, a very good combo.

Elise Vivienne Rose- This is so pretty! The names flow perfectly together and it's just very lovely.

I Love, Love, Love your girls name.....my name is one of the three so I am a tad biased! x

Love the boys name!!!

Girls isn't my choice but still lovely....have you thought about Elisa? I prefer it to Elise...just a suggestion :)

I love the girls name! It has a nice ring to it and is traditional yet cute for a little girl.

It's pronounced Ell-leese, like the Lotus. It's a French diminutive of Elizabeth.
I know practically everyone calls their son Joshua, but it's a name we love and is the name of a dear friend too. Sean was my late father's middle name and is the masculine variant of Siobhan which is my middle name, and in my hubby's family all the men have Alexander as part of their name. We don't have such a family tradition with the female names, although Vivienne was my darling grandmother's name and I know that she was have been thrilled to have her great grandaughter have her naem too.

Elise Vivienne Rose is gorgeous!! What a pretty name. Personally, I find Joshua a bit boring and overused, but there's nothing wrong with the name itself. Alexander & Sean are great as middle names too. Well done, overall!

oh i love the middle name vivienne! its so beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->