my baby responded to tickled feet!

theamanda

NTNP
Reaction score
So my son is laying transverse in the womb right now. Stretched out all the way. His head is poking out my left side, and his feet are poking out my right side. I'm all baby right now, so I can see what limbs are what.. It is very uncomfortable for me, but of course, what can you do, right? Lol...
So I put what..my fingers on the lumps that are his feet, and began to jiggle back and forth fast, as if to tickle his feet through my skin, and he responded by moving his feet away and kicking his feet at me! :D it was the sweetest little thing ever! He does it every time I tickle him now... Idk if thats why he is responding, but it is nice to think so!
Just wanted to share. :)

Btw.. Has anyone tried or experienced that before? Just curious...:happydance:

I do that all the time I also pat her back when she has hiccups and rub her bottom to wake her up in the morning. I can only tell what limbs I'm messing with because she's been in this same position for ever and I got to see where everything was at my 36 week ultrasound.

Awwww! I'm gonna start doing that too now! You have inspired me :)That's a good I
Idea, so the baby will be comforted by those gestures when they come out. :hugs: Thank you for sharing what you do! :)

Btw, I'm still excited to see your baby!! I can't wait for her to come out so you can share pics!! :happydance:

I know I have one week til my due date I might talk to my doctor Thursday about possibly inducing this weekend unless she comes before then. Yeah my baby should be pretty used to people touching her if it works that way cause my hands are pretty much glued to her I'm always rubbing, poking, and patting my belly. It is the cutest thing when they respond to it...I never expected that part of pregnancy to be so amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->