My baby should have been born today.

catfromaus

Mum to angel Aiden Lynne
Reaction score
I've been dreading today for a while now. But it is here.

I miss Aiden, and wish she could have been here. I'll never forget her, she's my first baby.

I think DH has forgotten.

Cat
xxx

:( I'm so sorry :hugs: :hugs: wish you well :flow: we are all hear to listen if you need to talk more.

He has completely forgotten. He knows I'm annoyed at him, but can't figure out why, and its getting me angrier and angrier.
To be honest, I think the anger is doing me some good, giving me something else to focus on, because otherwise I just feel hopelessly depressed. I should have been a Mum by Christmas. She should be with me now. I don't know how to get past this. It's different from the way I felt when I lost her. I'm not crying. I just feel so empty. And angry.
Anyway, thanks for listening. I did need to talk.

Cat
xxx

HI hun my milestones are approaching got past one today which is day I should have finished work !

Hang on in there xxxx

more hugs :hugs: I'm sorry your husband seems to have forgotten. But I think it would really help if you could talk to each other about this, so I hope you can open up to him about your anger and sadness, hopefully he will understand why you are so upset and feeling empty. :hugs:

Fluffy is right hun, these milestones are the hardest times of all. Thinking of you today and so very sorry for your loss :hugs:

Thank you so much. It is so good to know that there are people out there who do care about me.
Well, I went to DH's family Christmas party today, where I had other people's babies shoved in my face all day. I ended up telling his Aunt that mine was due yesterday (DH heard). All DH said was "You don't know which day it would have been born, no point getting upset" And I still feel so depressed. I was holding my nephew, who's three months old, thinking about Aiden. When the Christmas presents got handed out, I thought about her. And I thought I was going to scream when his family were talking about how nice it was for all the cousins to be born so close together, and how close they would be growing up.
I definitely have some advice for how not to spend due dates- don't go to Christmas parties! They're miserable!
Thank you for listening. I truly feel I have nowhere else to turn right now. Nobody remembers.

Cat
xxx

Didn't want to read and run, so just a quicky to say BIG HUGS xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back