My baby took his first steps today!

Sparrow85

Reaction score
I honestly can't believe it. Max took 4 steps today from one couch to the other!! He's 10 months old on Wednesday. Can't believe I'm going to have an early walker. I'm so proud of him, but also feeling a little sad tonight that he's no longer my helpless little 'baby'. :cry:

So, little question. How long is it between taking their first steps and actually walking properly? I'm guessing he's just going to be practicing all the time now and it won't be long. :wacko:

I think it depends on the baby.. some just keep trying until they get it and are properly walking very shortly after.. Abby started letting go of furniture and taking 2-3 steps 2 months before she really started walking properly. She was an early walker too, not sure if that has anything to do with how long it takes?

with both of mine they walked properly a few weeks after there first steps. Jonathan took his first steps 1 week before 9 months and was walking very well just after 9 months and natalia took her first steps at 10 months and was walking properly by 10 and a half months! CONGRATS!!! That is a great moment when you lo starts walking!!

Congrats!

Dd hasn't let go yet to take her first steps, almost there, but not quite.

Her brother was a late walker at 14m, but when he did start walking, he kept going! Not just a couple steps. He just needed confidence i guess, he already knew how!

I dont mind later walkers, less chasing after them! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->