My baby wants to stand ALL the time but he doesnt know how to!

KamKol

Mother of one
Reaction score
My 9 month old keeps wanting to stand up. It's driving me nuts! He refuses to sit, he sticks his bum out so it's impossible to force him to sit. I put him in his walker but he gets bored after 10 minutes. I cant afford a jumperoo or anything, but i really need help because its getting hard to get things done. He always wants me to play walking. Help!

What about a walker where they push it around like this

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod...1/1|category_root|Toys+and+games|14417629.htm

That way he can follow you round with it and when he gets bored sit and play, it comes in a less girly colour too

I feel your pain!! after 4 weeks of trying to crawl (and constanltly needing to be rescued) she seems to have given up dragging herself along the floor and now ALL she wants to do is stand and walk (walking along with me holding her hands) its driving me insane. OR she will use me as a climbing frame thats all she wants to do.. I have the walker she loves to zip around in it and the walker she pushes along, but its really light and feels like it will tip over.
I want to say I have the answer but im in the same boat!! Im having a horrible guess that it will be this way until they walk independently! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->