My Baby's Beat??

OliveMartini

Reaction score
Have any of you ladies ever used My Baby's Beat on your iPhone?

https://www.mybabysbeat.com/

It says you can't hear anything till weeks 30+ (probably to cover their backs) but I tried it out today (11 weeks!) and I swear it worked!!

I found my heartbeat no problem. Nice and slow. Then out of nowhere I heard what I hope was babies!! A lot faster than mine was, clear as day! Is this even possible??? Can it really work?? :shrug::wacko:

I've never heard of it. How does it work??

I don't think it could work that early since it isn't like a Doppler it is just an amplifier.

I have that on my iPhone bought it when I was 11 weeks I'm 17 weeks now and still can't hear they baby.

I don't think it's very reliable as its only a microphone but I must be honest I do still try every now and again. Xxx

yeah my friend used it wi hers i dont think she heard it like really early prob from bout 20 weeks and yeh cos its jsut am amplifier its not that loud but still peace of mind if uv not got a doppler

I do have a doppler, I was just curious if it could actually work that was all.

I think I will try it again later on :)

lol i love having my doppler only got it during the week there lol and my wee one whos 3 is like mummy can i hear the babys heart beeping lol soo cute :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"