:( my bean doesn't moveeeee

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
I needed to whine to somebody

I keep reading about people's 7-9w prenatal scans and how baby moved and waved and spasmed... mine never moves. Just sits there heart beating away (I sound ungrateful lol). But it does not mooooove and I know it's involuntary spasms but I wish I would get to see baby move :(

Mine didn't move at 7+5, at least not that we saw!

I went for my first scan the other day and even at 13 weeks baby took ages to get moving! I had to go for a walk and wiggle my hips before coming back and even then it wasn't moving much, lazy wee things lol x

mine didn't move much at 8 weeks.
But yesterday (@9weeks+) dr said it's "moving alot" though I can't really see it.

You'd see yours moving soon. Cheer up :)

They don't usually start moving until about 9 weeks. I've never had a baby move on ultrasound before that.

I'm glad I'm not alone lol I feel so whiney but it was bugging me this morning and I figured I could vent here judgement free :)

Mine hardly moved on our scan at 12+2! Just the occasional weird jump that they do and a small arm wave.

My first was absolutely berserk on both scans, kicking and rolling all over the place like a maniac.

I can feel this baby moving quite a lot now. :)

I didn't see any movement at 8+3, and I'm not feeling any movement now.

Most of my babies didn't move on ultrasound that early. I didn't see movement until my nuchal scan with 3 out of the 5, and out of the 4 I saw at around 12 weeks along, two of them didn't budge at all. Too busy sleeping through the scan. One even slept through the 20 week, and I didn't get to see him move until he was born! Even then, he was a lazy baby. Soooo easy to parent, though. I hope you get to see your wriggly baby soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->