• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

My beautiful baby at 12 week scan!

Mrs_T

Reaction score
Had my first scan today! Was absolutely magical watching him/her wriggling around on the screen! Due date is 24th May, which is the same date my midwife gave me. All looked perfect :cloud9:

Here's the photo:

https://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l574/MrsThompi/baby1.jpg

Awwwww ... I go in two weeks for mine ... too cute ... so did you actually get to see the baby moving around??

Thanks ladies!

Yeah he/she was moving around loads! To start with bub was on its side so I had cough to get him/her to move and then it wouldn't stop! Could see arms and legs all over the place!

Congrats!! I have a scan in the morning and will be 12w 2 days but I had my last one at 10w 2days so I guess things wont have changed much x

Awww beautiful picture congrats to you :) I have my very first (dating) scan on wednesday of this week. I am supposed to be almost 11 weeks by that point though I have a feeling they will take me back a week. Don't know exactly what to expect, kinda nervous....but certainly hoping for a very active little bean in there to calm my nerves :)

I've been reading up on nub theory's and that looks all girl to me!! Congrats Hun!

That's awesome!! Every time I see these pictures, they make me more and more excited for my 11+5 scan two weeks from now!! <33

Thanks ladies!

Yeah he/she was moving around loads! To start with bub was on its side so I had cough to get him/her to move and then it wouldn't stop! Could see arms and legs all over the place!

OMG ... sounds so exciting ... :happydance:

congrat I had my scan yesterday and due same day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"