My bellies gone!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by xxxjacxxx, Sep 28, 2008.

1. xxxjacxxx

xxxjacxxx My Eggo is Preggo!

Some of you may have seen my 'bump' pics in 'your bumps' section and this is my pic 2 weeks ago...

[​IMG]

I just thought with it being my 4th I was 'showing' quicker!

Up until just after I went on holiday it was still like this and I noticed yesterday that it was going down, today is near enough completely gone!!!!

I have a flat (ish) tummy again!!! WTF?

i'm a little worried now....:dohh: The only thing I have done is take fybogel twice daily for 4 days to help me go whilst on holiday...would this have gotten rid of my bloat do you think?

This is my tummy today.....

[​IMG]

2. v2007

v2007 Well-Known Member

I think your 1st tummy must have been a bit of bloating from water, new hormones etc.

The fiborgel wud definatly have got rid of that, but in the 2nd pic just above ur knicker line a new wee tummy is developing.

V x x

3. xxxjacxxx

Do you think? I am a bit worried.....I really did feel pg when I was that big..none of my clothes fit me and I was having to wear maternity stuff, but now I can get back into my old clothes again and seem to have lost the puffiness from my face too....

I havn't been sick at all yet, just nauseus feeling so its not down to that.

Should I keep taking the fybogel as its really helping with my bowels?

4. sam040509

sam040509 Mum of 4 beautiful kids!

My 'bump' comes and goes along with my symptoms. Some days i look and feel very pregnant other days i can't tell. Early bumps are definately bloating! Having a flat tummy now certainly doesn't mean anything is wrong. My mum always used to say that you "slank before you bank" as in slim down before you pile on the pounds!
    :hug:

5. v2007

v2007 Well-Known Member

Keep takin the Fyborgel.

I agree wiv Sam, ur have shrunk down b4 baby takes hold and you look like have swallowed a water melon.

V x x

6. codex

codex Well-Known Member

Most of the people with bellies in the first 12 weeks are due to bloat of all kinds. I wouldn't worry. Even when I wasn't preggers I had a belly on/off if I was bloated from eating something funky, too much water, that time of the month etc.

:hug:

7. mummymadness

mummymadness Mummy to 4

Yep i agree with every one else hun , It looks like its just your bloat wich has gone down , And once you get over 12 weeks , and baby is moving above the pubic bone .. You will get a true baby bump hun :). xx .

8. faille

faille Mummy & WTT

Wow, that's quite a change!
    But in your new pic, it looks more of an actual bump is forming, it looks 'thicker', whereas the first pic it does look quite bloated and a bit uncomfy.

9. Arcanegirl

Arcanegirl Bazinga!!

I would agree, i have "fat" trousers and sometimes theyre too big sometimes they fit perfectly.
    I do think bowels has a big part aswell i felt really bloated (felt it on my trousers) but after i went i felt miles better and the trousers fitted better :lol:

10. xXDonnaXx

xXDonnaXx Well-Known Member

I did the same. I put it down too bloat, and constipation.

You'll start slowly getting a bump now though. :D

11. Janisdkh

Janisdkh Well-Known Member

Ahhh sweets that can happen! Don't worry. My doc does tell me though worry if you are bleeding and youre symptoms go away.. Big hugs

12. charliesmom

charliesmom Dad, daughter, 2 chis

wow!! that's a huge difference! But I'd say it's all due to bloating. Your tummy doesn't go away without a full blown m/c. Right? Everything is still inside.

13. classyburd

classyburd Mummy to Archie

Can you take fybergel safely then as i was going to buy some of this due to uncomfy bloat and IBS. I think am gonna get constipation quite badly anyways so wud rather start taking it now if its ok.

14. xxxjacxxx

Yes, fybogel is safe to take whilst pg!

Thanks girls for all your help on this....I have a scan tomorrow so Im sure that will put my mind at ease.:hugs:

I agree with you all now, I think its the fybogel thats done it!

15. porkpie1981

porkpie1981 Well-Known Member

I wnet out and bought maturnity jeans around 7 -9 weeks and now my bloats all away :hissy: Dam it i wana look preggers. Im now back in old jeans but still wear maturnity jeans loose

16. JeffsWife07

JeffsWife07 Well-Known Member

The same thing happened to me. I think I posted my bump pics close to yours on the other thread and now my bump is gone too:cry: It must have been bloating and constipation. I'm starting fiber sure today and my nurse changed my prenatal to one with a better stool softener. GL!:hug: